The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-19: London, England
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 4:48 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 5727
evenslow wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
What the hell happened in this thread


Multiple folks tried to be clever. Multiple folks failed.

The daily struggle that is RM.

Yeah that’s a pretty good way to describe about 80% of my posts.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-19: London, England
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 4:52 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 9030
Location: here
lecherouslittlestump wrote:
Rescheduled for 17th July. Anyone got a 10C ticket they're selling for face?



Do you mean head?





Note: that's just a joke

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-19: London, England
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 5:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 10:39 am
Posts: 438
knee tunes wrote:
lecherouslittlestump wrote:
Rescheduled for 17th July. Anyone got a 10C ticket they're selling for face?



Do you mean head?


I will do whatever is necessary for the Jamily.

_________________
"A man who doesn't spend time with the Jamily can never be a real man," - Don Corelone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-19: London, England
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 7:31 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4621
lecherouslittlestump wrote:
knee tunes wrote:
lecherouslittlestump wrote:
Rescheduled for 17th July. Anyone got a 10C ticket they're selling for face?



Do you mean head?


I will do whatever is necessary for the Jamily.


lecherouslittlestumps

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-16: London, England
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 10:23 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Wed June 26, 2013 7:47 pm
Posts: 26
Guys, thread title's been updated but new date is 2017-07-17 (Tuesday) rather than 2017-07-16, at least according to my email from TM.

Almost didn't make the first show last week, but fucking delighted I got there (on a wing and a prayer!) in the end, especially when the following night was postponed. Was as good as any PJ show I've been too.

Looking forward now to this refixed show, and a couple of others in the meantime all going well. Here's hoping for a big finale in London. Bloody hell, I love this band! :luv: :D


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 3:07 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18496
Location: Seattle, WA
this is from the London show. look at Stone flipping Ed off. no wonder he didn't want to sing night 2.


Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-16: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 12:53 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4621
johnnyfixer wrote:
Guys, thread title's been updated but new date is 2017-07-17 (Tuesday) rather than 2017-07-16, at least according to my email from TM.

Almost didn't make the first show last week, but fucking delighted I got there (on a wing and a prayer!) in the end, especially when the following night was postponed. Was as good as any PJ show I've been too.

Looking forward now to this refixed show, and a couple of others in the meantime all going well. Here's hoping for a big finale in London. Bloody hell, I love this band! :luv: :D



The unprecedented nature of this has got me pretty interested to see what they do here.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 12:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52423
They cancelled a Raleigh show because of HB2 and never came back so fuck them

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16093
Location: Mizzou
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
They cancelled a Raleigh show because of HB2 and never came back so fuck them


Moral of the story, don't hate the queers.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52423
Monkey_Driven wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
They cancelled a Raleigh show because of HB2 and never came back so fuck them


Moral of the story, don't hate the queers.

I just remember them or someone from the band's people saying, after they cancelled, that they'd be back to make it up once it all cleared up. But it is the south, so you know, they didn't really mean it. At least I got my free sticker from the show that never happened.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16093
Location: Mizzou
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
They cancelled a Raleigh show because of HB2 and never came back so fuck them


Moral of the story, don't hate the queers.

I just remember them or someone from the band's people saying, after they cancelled, that they'd be back to make it up once it all cleared up. But it is the south, so you know, they didn't really mean it. At least I got my free sticker from the show that never happened.


Definitely a bummer. To be fair, they still might come back.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 3:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:35 am
Posts: 22740
Think I might be going to the rescheduled date. Sqwwuuuueeee


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:44 pm
Posts: 8430
Location: Franklin, MA
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
They cancelled a Raleigh show because of HB2 and never came back so fuck them


This is a really good point. They could have at least booked an NC adjacent show.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16093
Location: Mizzou
numbers wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
They cancelled a Raleigh show because of HB2 and never came back so fuck them


This is a really good point. They could have at least booked an NC adjacent show.


Was it towards the end of the tour? I can't remember.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 4:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52423
Monkey_Driven wrote:
numbers wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
They cancelled a Raleigh show because of HB2 and never came back so fuck them


This is a really good point. They could have at least booked an NC adjacent show.


Was it towards the end of the tour? I can't remember.

No. They had a show in Columbia, SC two nights later. Then on to Lexington, and other places, I believe.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 4:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 16093
Location: Mizzou
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
numbers wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
They cancelled a Raleigh show because of HB2 and never came back so fuck them


This is a really good point. They could have at least booked an NC adjacent show.


Was it towards the end of the tour? I can't remember.

No. They had a show in Columbia, SC two nights later. Then on to Lexington, and other places, I believe.


What a bunch of jerks.

_________________
Please vote in the Video Game Tournament!
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewforum.php?f=45


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52423
Lol

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Wed June 27, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 18496
Location: Seattle, WA
i don't blame them


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Sat June 30, 2018 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2648
Location: The In Between
This will be the show of the tour.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-07-17: London, England
PostPosted: Sat June 30, 2018 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 52423
Until Missoula

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon December 17, 2018 2:42 pm