Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

2018-06-22: Milan, Italy
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10930
Page 2 of 6

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Fri June 22, 2018 8:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

i didn't realize this date was a festival.


no need to periodically check this. i'll come back in a few hours to confirm standard festival set.

Author:  igotworms [ Fri June 22, 2018 9:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

18 song setlist by the looks of it. Short, even for a festival set. Easing his voice back in?

Author:  CopperTom [ Fri June 22, 2018 9:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

I don't see the set at the Pit or at LiveFootsteps

Author:  Simple Torture [ Fri June 22, 2018 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy


Author:  tragabigzanda [ Fri June 22, 2018 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

Simple Torture wrote:

You Are, Mankind/No Lip (did they play a medley or something?), and I Got Shit are all great gets for a festival show

Author:  CopperTom [ Fri June 22, 2018 10:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

Not a Medley. One or the other.

Sucky set. Even by festival standards.

Author:  CopperTom [ Fri June 22, 2018 10:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

Only 1 song post 1998. No song in the encore written after 1991.

(I'M not sure when Don't Gimme No Lip was written in the event it was played)

Author:  wease [ Fri June 22, 2018 10:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

What’s Imaging?

Author:  Birds in Hell [ Fri June 22, 2018 10:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

what the hell

Quote:
(Ed thanks the Stereophonics. He also wants to talk to the audience but warns them that his Italian is not good. Essentially he is talking about the anniversary of meeting his wife Jill here in Milan. Jill is brought on stage and they drink some champagne. Jill is wearing a jacket that has the message “Yes We Care Y Don’t U? A reference to the jacket Melania wore when she left for Texas to check on immigrant children who had been separated from their families. A policy implemented by her husband.)

Author:  dprival78 [ Fri June 22, 2018 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

18 songs, one of them being eruption.. another, mankind.

not a lot of work for the ol' vocal cords. hopefully he'll build it back up

Author:  CopperTom [ Fri June 22, 2018 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

Birds in Hell wrote:
what the hell

Quote:
(Ed thanks the Stereophonics. He also wants to talk to the audience but warns them that his Italian is not good. Essentially he is talking about the anniversary of meeting his wife Jill here in Milan. Jill is brought on stage and they drink some champagne. Jill is wearing a jacket that has the message “Yes We Care Y Don’t U? A reference to the jacket Melania wore when she left for Texas to check on immigrant children who had been separated from their families. A policy implemented by her husband.)


I hope that's fake. Please be fake.

Author:  Birds in Hell [ Fri June 22, 2018 11:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

CopperTom wrote:
Birds in Hell wrote:
what the hell

Quote:
(Ed thanks the Stereophonics. He also wants to talk to the audience but warns them that his Italian is not good. Essentially he is talking about the anniversary of meeting his wife Jill here in Milan. Jill is brought on stage and they drink some champagne. Jill is wearing a jacket that has the message “Yes We Care Y Don’t U? A reference to the jacket Melania wore when she left for Texas to check on immigrant children who had been separated from their families. A policy implemented by her husband.)


I hope that's fake. Please be fake.

It's from the official site, so it's terrifyingly real.

Author:  VinylGuy [ Fri June 22, 2018 11:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

Nice to see Mankind there...And You Are.

Hope Padova is longer.

Author:  dimejinky99 [ Sat June 23, 2018 12:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy


Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Sat June 23, 2018 12:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

i heard that moment was epic

Author:  Birds in Hell [ Sat June 23, 2018 12:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

Oh geez.

Author:  theplatypus [ Sat June 23, 2018 12:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

It's a jacket-off!

Author:  daft twat [ Sat June 23, 2018 1:02 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

You can’t even see her ass. Lame!

Author:  wease [ Sat June 23, 2018 1:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

wease wrote:
What’s Imaging?

Author:  wease [ Sat June 23, 2018 1:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018-06-22: Milan, Italy

daft twat wrote:
You can’t even see her ass. Lame!

Page 2 of 6 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/