The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Announcements




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:01 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7559
Location: Not NYC
LetMeSleep wrote:
Bammer wrote:
The RM Census was a good idea and (reasonably) well executed.

But this thread itself has become perhaps the worst thread in RM history.

So no Bammer votes huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 4509
PHATJ wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Bammer wrote:
The RM Census was a good idea and (reasonably) well executed.

But this thread itself has become perhaps the worst thread in RM history.

So no Bammer votes huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm obviously talking about 10 pages devoted to that stupid math problem.

We should be talking about the results. But whatevs.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 4509
By the way did anyone expect me to get a vote? No.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Last edited by Bammer on Sat April 22, 2017 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:05 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7559
Location: Not NYC
Bammer wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Bammer wrote:
The RM Census was a good idea and (reasonably) well executed.

But this thread itself has become perhaps the worst thread in RM history.

So no Bammer votes huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm obviously talking about 10 pages devoted to that stupid math problem.

We should be talking about the results. But whatevs.

The results weren't available until after the 10 page math discussion.

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:06 am 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 17374
Location: Hunter
PHATJ wrote:
Bammer wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Bammer wrote:
The RM Census was a good idea and (reasonably) well executed.

But this thread itself has become perhaps the worst thread in RM history.

So no Bammer votes huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm obviously talking about 10 pages devoted to that stupid math problem.

We should be talking about the results. But whatevs.

The results weren't available until after the 10 page math discussion.

He said whatevs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
RM Elitist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Posts: 13302
My only problem with this census is I think it could have been more extensive and would have been nice to have more questions and such.

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Hang on I check on my Grindr


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:08 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7559
Location: Not NYC
LetMeSleep wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Bammer wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Bammer wrote:
The RM Census was a good idea and (reasonably) well executed.

But this thread itself has become perhaps the worst thread in RM history.

So no Bammer votes huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm obviously talking about 10 pages devoted to that stupid math problem.

We should be talking about the results. But whatevs.

The results weren't available until after the 10 page math discussion.

He said whatevs.

Yeah, that's important to remember.

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 4509
@SkitchP wrote:
My only problem with this census is I think it could have been more extensive and would have been nice to have more questions and such.

I mean yeah, it left a lot to be desired but at least I know where I stand on the RM socioeconomic pyramid.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 4509
PHATJ wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
Bammer wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
LetMeSleep wrote:
Bammer wrote:
The RM Census was a good idea and (reasonably) well executed.

But this thread itself has become perhaps the worst thread in RM history.

So no Bammer votes huh?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm obviously talking about 10 pages devoted to that stupid math problem.

We should be talking about the results. But whatevs.

The results weren't available until after the 10 page math discussion.

He said whatevs.

Yeah, that's important to remember.

:nice:

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7559
Location: Not NYC
@SkitchP wrote:
My only problem with this census is I think it could have been more extensive and would have been nice to have more questions and such.


Do you have suggestions for additional questions and such?

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:13 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 5767
Location: unnamed mental hospital
PHATJ wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:
My only problem with this census is I think it could have been more extensive and would have been nice to have more questions and such.


Do you have suggestions for additional questions and such?

Inseam?

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:14 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 1:53 pm
Posts: 11287
Location: in the wind
Skitch, go ahead and make a new census. It's very easy to do and it costs nothing.

_________________
Citizens for Boysenberry Jam


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7559
Location: Not NYC
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:
My only problem with this census is I think it could have been more extensive and would have been nice to have more questions and such.


Do you have suggestions for additional questions and such?

Inseam?

Number of sexual partners?

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 5767
Location: unnamed mental hospital
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:
My only problem with this census is I think it could have been more extensive and would have been nice to have more questions and such.


Do you have suggestions for additional questions and such?

Inseam?

Number of sexual partners?

Fucking since 1996.

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7559
Location: Not NYC
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:
My only problem with this census is I think it could have been more extensive and would have been nice to have more questions and such.


Do you have suggestions for additional questions and such?

Inseam?

Number of sexual partners?

Fucking since 1996.

That's a long time.

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:19 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 5767
Location: unnamed mental hospital
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:
My only problem with this census is I think it could have been more extensive and would have been nice to have more questions and such.


Do you have suggestions for additional questions and such?

Inseam?

Number of sexual partners?

Fucking since 1996.

That's a long time.

That's what she would never say.

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 4:22 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:02 am
Posts: 7559
Location: Not NYC
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
evenslow wrote:
PHATJ wrote:
@SkitchP wrote:
My only problem with this census is I think it could have been more extensive and would have been nice to have more questions and such.


Do you have suggestions for additional questions and such?

Inseam?

Number of sexual partners?

Fucking since 1996.

That's a long time.

That's what she would never say.

:lol: well played.

_________________
I'm just here for the tacos and beer.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 11:02 am 
Offline
User avatar
The worst
 Profile

Joined: Thu December 13, 2012 6:31 pm
Posts: 29392
With all this great census data we can finally start our work overhauling the RM tax code.

_________________
*Led Zeppelin Mega Tournament: Click here*


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 11:06 am 
Online
User avatar
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Wed February 06, 2013 2:47 am
Posts: 17374
Location: Hunter
Targeted donation PMs imminent.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!
PostPosted: Sat April 22, 2017 12:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 5767
Location: unnamed mental hospital
stip wrote:
With all this great census data we can finally start our work overhauling the RM tax code.

I was thinking the same thing but with gerrymandering.

_________________
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
Well fuckhead,


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 425 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Board index » Announcements


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri November 24, 2017 12:17 am