Switch to full style
Post a reply

OFFICIAL RM CENSUS -- Results are in!

Mon April 17, 2017 4:33 am

https://goo.gl/forms/crGeTshpeCigjBAl1

Please fill this out. It is completely anonymous. Will post the results in... a week? Two weeks? I dunno. When we get enough responses.

Results
Last edited by theplatypus on Fri April 21, 2017 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: OFFICIAL RM CENSUS

Mon April 17, 2017 4:35 am

I'm really struggling with the "what part of the US" section. Texas should really be it's own option.

Mon April 17, 2017 4:41 am

washing machine wrote:I'm really struggling with the "what part of the US" section. Texas should really be it's own option.

For the record, I struggled with making this one too. Just say south.

Mon April 17, 2017 4:45 am

Whoa, results flying in. Thanks everybody for taking the time.

Mon April 17, 2017 4:45 am

theplatypus wrote:
washing machine wrote:I'm really struggling with the "what part of the US" section. Texas should really be it's own option.

For the record, I struggled with making this one too. Just say south.

That's what I went with. My part of Texas has much more in common with lenny and ruddock than that one poster who lives in Arizona.

You're asking for trouble making this a retakeable survey, btw.

Mon April 17, 2017 4:48 am

Good work, Jorge.

Mon April 17, 2017 4:51 am

washing machine wrote:You're asking for trouble making this a retakeable survey, btw.

Yeah. I hope people don't retake it. The alternative would be to require a sign-in through Google.

Mon April 17, 2017 4:58 am

It's going to be really obvious which entry is mine, I can't fill this thing out.

Mon April 17, 2017 4:59 am

Birds in Hell wrote:It's going to be really obvious which entry is mine, I can't fill this thing out.

I won't post individual results
Last edited by theplatypus on Mon April 17, 2017 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon April 17, 2017 4:59 am

It's all pretty innocuous stuff. I'm honestly not even sure what the point of this is...

Mon April 17, 2017 5:32 am

Mods? Can we get this taken down?

Mon April 17, 2017 6:10 am

I just re-read the entire RM president thread from last spring and I would like to change my favorite poster answer to Alex.

Mon April 17, 2017 6:25 am

I took the census, but I lied.

Mon April 17, 2017 6:32 am

I was honest. Good luck with your project, jorge.

Mon April 17, 2017 6:37 am

Birds in Hell wrote:It's going to be really obvious which entry is mine, I can't fill this thing out.

What does it matter?

Mon April 17, 2017 12:28 pm

You need a none of your damn business option on the salary question.

Mon April 17, 2017 1:45 pm

I wish there was a more accurate response for my current feelings towards Pearl Jam.

Mon April 17, 2017 1:49 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:I wish there was a more accurate response for my current feelings towards Pearl Jam.

Yup. Maybe, "Used to LOVE them, now tolerate them even though their last two records suck. Having said that, I'll always have Ten through Riot Act" is a more accurate description.

Mon April 17, 2017 2:23 pm

Yeah something between I like them and they are ok I guess.

Mon April 17, 2017 2:54 pm

Really appreciate everybody who's filled it out so far. I know a couple of the questions are awkward.
Post a reply