The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Trading

Post subject: ISO Eddie Vedder Innocent Bystander Anthology 1992-2006
PostPosted: Sun March 03, 2013 1:46 pm 
Banned from the Pit

Could anyone help me find a lossless copy of the DVD/CDs/FLACs?

http://archive.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=89372

Quote:
Spoiler: show
Eddie Vedder - Innocent Bystander -Anthology 1992-2006

Innocent Bystander is a compilation by some fans from Italy with a good sense of balance, rare material and good audio quality. The main characteristic is that it focuses on many appearances of Eddie from 1992 to 2006 without Pearl Jam.Disc one opens with the excellent 'Masters of War' in the classic version of 1993 with Mike McCready at the Bob Dylan's 30th Anniversary. And it contains several songs from the Dead Man Walking Legacy Edition Soundtrack, that means we have: 'Face of Love' and 'The Long Road' with uncut versions with Nusrat F. Ali Kahn. Also it Includes a rare outtake of Ed Vedder with Hovercraft, the group with L. Beth, hymn, which appears in Kerouac's 1997 disc, passing through another classic acoustic: Yellow Ledbetter from the Tibetan Freedom Concert in 1997
The general compilation brings together Ed participation of the Supersuckers that would be on the West Memphis 3 ... Devil Doll is the best in Rough Mix something aggressive. Ed's songs that come along with Zeke in the tribute to The Ramones We're a Happy Family, Daytime Dilemma is very well achieved. As well as the original mixtures Better Man and Love Boat Captain with The Walmer High School Choir.

Well, the anthology is more than 30 songs in all years, and there is hardly anything out. There is Ed Vedder on soundtracks, together with. .. Mike Watt, Jack Irons, Fastbacks, Cat Power, Pete Townsend, The Who, Neil Finn, The Strokes ...Amazing Work!

Thanks to joostone! -Compiled by

Eddie Vedder Solo -CD 1
01Masters of War / Eddie Vedder & Mike McCready / Bob Dylan 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration (1993)
02 Face of Love / Eddie Vedder & Nusrat Fatah Ali Kahn / o.s.t Dead man Walking (1995)
03 Long Road / Eddie Vedder & Nusrat Fatah Ali Kahn / o.s.t Dead man Walking (1995)
04 Hymn / Eddie Vedder & Hovercraft / Kerouac - Kick Joy - Darkness (1997)
05 Yellow Ledbetter / Eddie Vedder & Mike McCready / Tibetan Freedom Concert (1997)
06 Croon Spoon / Eddie Vedder & Susan Sarandon / o.s.t Cradle Will Rock (1999)
07 Poor Girl / Eddie Vedder & the Supersuckers / West Memphis Three 3 (2001)
08 Long Road / Eddie Vedder & Mike McCready and Neil Young / America : A Tribute To Heroes (2001)
09 You've got to hide your love away / Eddie Vedder o.s.t I Am Sam (2002)
10 I believe in Miracles / Eddie Vedder & Zeke / We're Happy Family : Ramones tribute (2003)
11 Daytime Dilemma / Eddie Vedder & Zeke / We're Happy Family : Ramones tribute (2003)
12 Long Road / Eddie Vedder & The Walmer High School Choir / The Molo Sessions (2004)
13 Love Boat Captain / Eddie Vedder & The Walmer High School Choir / The Molo Sessions (2004)
14 Betterman / Eddie Vedder & The Walmer High School Choir / The Molo Sessions (2004)
15 Deadman / Eddie Vedder / o.s.t Dead man Walking, legacy edition (2006)
16 Goodbye / Eddie Vedder / o.s.t A Broke Down Melody (2006)

Eddie Vedder Contributions For Others (CD 2)
01 American Jesus / Bad Religion & Eddie Vedder / Recipe For Hate (1993)
02 Watch it Die / Bad Religion & Eddie Vedder / Recipe For Hate (1993)
03 Big Train / Mike Watt & Eddie Vedder / Ball-Hog Or Tugboat? (1995)
04 Against the 70s / Mike Watt & Eddie Vedder / Ball-Hog Or Tugboat? (1995)
05 The face of Love / Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Eddie Vedder /
06 Peace and Love / Neil Young & Eddie Vedder / Mirrorbal (1995)
07 Girl's Eyes / The Fastbacks & Eddie Vedder / New Mansion in Sounds (1996)
08 Passin' Thru' / Gary Heffern & Victoria Williams & Eddie Vedder / Painsfull Days (1996)
09 Felicity's Surprise / Wellwater Conspiracy & Eddie Vedder / The Scroll and Its Combination (2001)
10 Good Woman / Cat Power & Eddie Vedder / You Are Free (2003)
11 Evolution / Cat Power & Eddie Vedder / You Are Free (2003)
12 Shine on you Crazy Diamond / Jack Irons & Eddie Vedder / Attention Dimension (2004)
13 Mercy, Mercy Me / The Strokes & Eddie Vedder / You Only Live Once (2006)

Live appearances with others (CD 3)
01 Any Way You Want It / Ramones & Eddie Vedder / We're Outta Here (1997)
02 Magic Bus / Pete Townshend & Eddie Vedder / Pete Townshend Live (1999)
03 Heart to hang onto / Pete Townshend & Eddie Vedder / Pete Townshend Live (1999)
04 Take a Walk / Neil Finn & Eddie Vedder / 7 World Collide (2001)
05 Stuff and Nonsense / Neil Finn & Eddie Vedder / 7 World Collide (2001)
06 I see red / Neil Finn & Eddie Vedder / 7 World Collide (2001)
07 Parting Ways / Neil Finn & Eddie Vedder / 7 World Collide (2001)
08 I'm one / The Who & Eddie Vedder / Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2000 (2003)
09 Getting in tune / The Who & Eddie Vedder / Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2000 (2003)
10 Let's see Action / The Who & Eddie Vedder / Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2000 (2003)
11 See me, feel me/Listening to you / The Who & Eddie Vedder / Live At The Royal Albert Hall 2000 (2003)

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Trading