Switch to full style
Participate in trades, B&Ps, and torrents for live recordings here.
Post a reply

Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?

Sat June 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Hey does anyone have the Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 soundboard mixed with the audience source to complete the show with ed banter etc that was circulating a few years back, I can't find it anywhere?

Thanks

Re: Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?

Sat June 25, 2016 10:22 pm

I have Spenno's "soundboard-only" edition with the six extra soundboard tracks that aren't on the CD, but not the one with the additional audience tracks. (I can't stand that shit.)

Sat June 25, 2016 10:27 pm

Yeah, there was a few versions of this. I know I made two, one with only the soundboard tracks collated from the various sources and another with the audience tracks mixed in, and chud made one that matrixed the audience and soundboard recordings.

I'll admit my "full" version wasn't very good, I'm not much a fan of mixing audience and soundboard sources either.

Sun June 26, 2016 12:23 am

I made one of the audience/soundboard matrices.

Here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxEFqc ... sp=sharing

My version is a matrix of both sources for the parts we have the soundboard, with the rest of the show inserted as an audience only source. That includes the missing solo in Fuckin' Up (I think it's in Fuckin' Up, at least).

I'm not the biggest fan of how it turned out, but it was fun to do. Others have said they liked it.

Sun June 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:I have Spenno's "soundboard-only" edition with the six extra soundboard tracks that aren't on the CD, but not the one with the additional audience tracks. (I can't stand that shit.)

I must have missed this. Is there a FLAC download link around? :peace:

Mon July 04, 2016 10:53 am

gatherspeed wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:I have Spenno's "soundboard-only" edition with the six extra soundboard tracks that aren't on the CD, but not the one with the additional audience tracks. (I can't stand that shit.)

Yes.

Mon July 04, 2016 11:12 am

I'm glad somebody's reliable around here!

:thumbsup:

Mon July 04, 2016 1:34 pm

ridleybradout wrote:
gatherspeed wrote:

Yes.

Thank You and look forward to the TV compilation.
Post a reply