The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Trading




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?
PostPosted: Sat June 25, 2016 7:59 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Sun November 29, 2015 3:53 pm
Posts: 37
Hey does anyone have the Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 soundboard mixed with the audience source to complete the show with ed banter etc that was circulating a few years back, I can't find it anywhere?

Thanks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?
PostPosted: Sat June 25, 2016 10:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2041
I have Spenno's "soundboard-only" edition with the six extra soundboard tracks that aren't on the CD, but not the one with the additional audience tracks. (I can't stand that shit.)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?
PostPosted: Sat June 25, 2016 10:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11381
Yeah, there was a few versions of this. I know I made two, one with only the soundboard tracks collated from the various sources and another with the audience tracks mixed in, and chud made one that matrixed the audience and soundboard recordings.

I'll admit my "full" version wasn't very good, I'm not much a fan of mixing audience and soundboard sources either.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?
PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2016 12:23 am 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:04 pm
Posts: 48986
Location: Sector 7-G
I made one of the audience/soundboard matrices.

Here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxEFqc ... sp=sharing

My version is a matrix of both sources for the parts we have the soundboard, with the rest of the show inserted as an audience only source. That includes the missing solo in Fuckin' Up (I think it's in Fuckin' Up, at least).

I'm not the biggest fan of how it turned out, but it was fun to do. Others have said they liked it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?
PostPosted: Sun June 26, 2016 6:28 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Wed September 25, 2013 4:31 pm
Posts: 46
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
I have Spenno's "soundboard-only" edition with the six extra soundboard tracks that aren't on the CD, but not the one with the additional audience tracks. (I can't stand that shit.)


I must have missed this. Is there a FLAC download link around? :peace:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?
PostPosted: Mon July 04, 2016 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Posts: 1955
Location: Rand McNally
gatherspeed wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
I have Spenno's "soundboard-only" edition with the six extra soundboard tracks that aren't on the CD, but not the one with the additional audience tracks. (I can't stand that shit.)


I must have missed this. Is there a FLAC download link around? :peace:

Yes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?
PostPosted: Mon July 04, 2016 11:12 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:38 pm
Posts: 11381
I'm glad somebody's reliable around here!

:thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Orpheum 04-12-94 complete soundboard?
PostPosted: Mon July 04, 2016 1:34 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Wed September 25, 2013 4:31 pm
Posts: 46
ridleybradout wrote:
gatherspeed wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
I have Spenno's "soundboard-only" edition with the six extra soundboard tracks that aren't on the CD, but not the one with the additional audience tracks. (I can't stand that shit.)


I must have missed this. Is there a FLAC download link around? :peace:

Yes.


Thank You and look forward to the TV compilation.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Trading


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Thu April 26, 2018 1:19 pm