Switch to full style
Participate in trades, B&Ps, and torrents for live recordings here.
Post a reply

No code Polaroid Cards

Thu May 21, 2015 5:40 am

might be an odd request ... can anyone send me a hi res scan of the "smile" Polaroid front and back? or know where I can find one? thanks

Re: No code Polaroid Cards

Thu May 21, 2015 5:46 am

http://www.theskyiscrape.com/p/blog-page.html

Thu May 21, 2015 5:49 am

x
Last edited by Wendy Carlos's Twin on Sun May 31, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 21, 2015 11:56 am

thanks again!!

Sat July 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Weird as it may seem, I have an extra one of these, I would be glad to send you the actual card if you want it.

Sat July 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Kevin Davis wrote:Weird as it may seem, I have an extra one of these, I would be glad to send you the actual card if you want it.

It is... odd.

Sun July 12, 2015 2:40 am

We're close friends with the McCreadys. They were over for dinner one time and Mike said,
"Okay, pal, any Pearl Jam-related favor you want -- private show at a venue of your choosing, unreleased recordings from any session you want, any show released in pristine soundboard quality -- you name it." I said, "Actually, do you have a backup set of the No Code polaroids? In case mine get stolen I want to be sure I have backups."

Actually, that's a lie. First request was backup copies of the Philly '09 trading cards, but he said those were asking too much.

Sun July 12, 2015 2:55 am

Kevin Davis wrote:We're close friends with the McCreadys. They were over for dinner one time and Mike said,
"Okay, pal, any Pearl Jam-related favor you want -- private show at a venue of your choosing, unreleased recordings from any session you want, any show released in pristine soundboard quality -- you name it." I said, "Actually, do you have a backup set of the No Code polaroids? In case mine get stolen I want to be sure I have backups."

Actually, that's a lie. First request was backup copies of the Philly '09 trading cards, but he said those were asking too much.

I would have went for an autographed copy of Turning Mist but whatever

Sun July 12, 2015 2:57 am

He actually claims that he had nothing to do with that song. Apparently it's The Rob's band from college.

Sun July 12, 2015 3:05 am

Kevin Davis wrote:He actually claims that he had nothing to do with that song. Apparently it's The Rob's band from college.

I'd like to change my answer. I would have asked him to make the Rob change his name.

Sun July 12, 2015 9:11 pm

pretty good thread so far, hopefully it isn't ruined by gifs

Tue July 14, 2015 1:29 am

Tue July 14, 2015 12:46 pm

:o

Tue July 14, 2015 1:28 pm

What the hell is that pale one in the middle?

Tue July 14, 2015 1:41 pm

It says reduced fat.
Post a reply