Switch to full style
Participate in trades, B&Ps, and torrents for live recordings here.
Post a reply

Re: Waffles Invite

Thu March 13, 2014 12:12 pm

matt reeder wrote:I as well would appreciate a Waffles invite. What has been pissing me off for months, and it is absolutely impossible to improve my ratio there because their staff picks are awful and they stopped offering tokens.

Once the attack us over and things stabilize, I expect a shit ton of tokens to come our way.

Thu April 24, 2014 2:02 am

Freeleech 24 hours.

Thu June 12, 2014 8:24 am

Freeleech again :thumbsup:

Thu June 12, 2014 12:04 pm

Thanks rad brad.!

Thu June 12, 2014 3:39 pm

Yup, and it's gonna last through june 14.

Thu June 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Freeleeches are always cool, but I have, like, no music to download.

Fri June 13, 2014 4:39 am

neither do i right now

and honestly, i have a pretty good ratio on waffles so i don't worry about it. i download what i want, when i want.

Tue June 17, 2014 12:55 am

I would love an invite if possible

Tue June 17, 2014 6:31 am

Are what.cd invites still a thing? I've been seeking one for a while now with no luck.

Tue June 17, 2014 7:30 am

ridleybradout wrote:Are what.cd invites still a thing? I've been seeking one for a while now with no luck.

pm me your email and i can send you one.

Tue June 17, 2014 8:38 pm

Nothing was every uploading for me on What so my ratio fell way too low. Figured out it was cause I updated UTorrent and the most recent one isn't on the allowed clients list. Reverted to an old version and now my ratio is around .4, which is the best it's ever been on What.

Sun June 29, 2014 3:57 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:Nothing was every uploading for me on What so my ratio fell way too low. Figured out it was cause I updated UTorrent and the most recent one isn't on the allowed clients list. Reverted to an old version and now my ratio is around .4, which is the best it's ever been on What.

Shit.

I wonder if thats what my problem was/is!

Tue August 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Can I get an invite from some generous jammer? EDIT: I was on Oink and Demonoid before it crashed for awhile but have no proofs but I seed for months and have quite a bit to upload. My Jam-river ratio was very high but it appears to be gone. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

-mi

Tue August 05, 2014 6:22 pm

mi6 wrote:Can I get an invite from some generous jammer? EDIT: I was on Oink and Demonoid before it crashed for awhile but have no proofs but I seed for months and have quite a bit to upload. My Jam-river ratio was very high but it appears to be gone. Anyways, any help would be appreciated.

-mi

Just out of curiosity: what do you have to upload?

Tue August 05, 2014 6:28 pm

Lots of old stuff, old boots (Original bootlegs like No Fucking Messiah etc.). I am not even sure what they accept, never been on the site. I got DVDs too but I don't know if it's just music or not.

Tue August 05, 2014 6:29 pm

It's just music. No one is going to give you an invite unless they are reasonably sure you can maintain a good ratio.

Tue August 05, 2014 6:32 pm

Yeah, I figured. And I could have proven it with jam-river because that is what I had been using but it's either down or gone and I never took a screen shot. And I haven't used any others in years.

Wed August 06, 2014 1:10 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:It's just music. No one is going to give you an invite unless they are reasonably sure you can maintain a good ratio.

Not necessarily true. When I've had invites, I've given 'em out to pretty much whoever.

But I'm a dumbass. :oops:

Wed August 06, 2014 1:12 am

Actually, I do have invites. But invites aren't open.

Wed August 06, 2014 4:59 am

You're a fine American.
Post a reply