Switch to full style
Participate in trades, B&Ps, and torrents for live recordings here.
Post a reply

PJ - Guitar Picks

Sun November 29, 2020 6:13 pm

hi,

i want to start collecting PJ guitar picks...

is there a site where i can find some? trade or buy?
or some site were i can look wich are outthere in the world?

thanks

Re: PJ - Guitar Picks

Sun November 29, 2020 8:23 pm

Over/Under on 10C shipping cost for a single guitar pick?

Sun November 29, 2020 11:25 pm

$5.99

Wed December 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Try the facebook group PJ Bay. There are people selling them on there often.

Wed December 16, 2020 9:46 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Try the facebook group PJ Bay. There are people selling them on there often.

In the 3 weeks it to you to answer his question, RM user "eddvddr" died. He never had the chance to obtain his sought after guitar pick. You could have done more, but you weren't here.

Sun December 20, 2020 8:27 pm

Bammer wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Try the facebook group PJ Bay. There are people selling them on there often.

In the 3 weeks it to you to answer his question, RM user "eddvddr" died. He never had the chance to obtain his sought after guitar pick. You could have done more, but you weren't here.

In the 3 weeks it to you?

Mon December 21, 2020 3:00 am

epilogue wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Damn this is imbearasing

Mon December 21, 2020 5:28 am

Bammer wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Bammer wrote:

Damn this is imbearasing

:lol:
Post a reply