The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Trading




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: PJ - Guitar Picks
PostPosted: Sun November 29, 2020 6:13 pm 
Offline
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 16, 2013 7:47 pm
Posts: 60
hi,

i want to start collecting PJ guitar picks...

is there a site where i can find some? trade or buy?
or some site were i can look wich are outthere in the world?

thanks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ - Guitar Picks
PostPosted: Sun November 29, 2020 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Bammer™
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15318
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Over/Under on 10C shipping cost for a single guitar pick?

_________________
I’m gonna try going without a signature for a while


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ - Guitar Picks
PostPosted: Sun November 29, 2020 11:25 pm 
Online
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 23712
Location: Where everybody knows your name
$5.99

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ - Guitar Picks
PostPosted: Wed December 16, 2020 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 42127
Try the facebook group PJ Bay. There are people selling them on there often.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ - Guitar Picks
PostPosted: Wed December 16, 2020 9:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Bammer™
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15318
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Try the facebook group PJ Bay. There are people selling them on there often.

In the 3 weeks it to you to answer his question, RM user "eddvddr" died. He never had the chance to obtain his sought after guitar pick. You could have done more, but you weren't here.

_________________
I’m gonna try going without a signature for a while


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ - Guitar Picks
PostPosted: Sun December 20, 2020 8:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71241
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Bammer wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Try the facebook group PJ Bay. There are people selling them on there often.

In the 3 weeks it to you to answer his question, RM user "eddvddr" died. He never had the chance to obtain his sought after guitar pick. You could have done more, but you weren't here.

In the 3 weeks it to you?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ - Guitar Picks
PostPosted: Mon December 21, 2020 3:00 am 
Offline
User avatar
Bammer™
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 15318
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
epilogue wrote:
Bammer wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Try the facebook group PJ Bay. There are people selling them on there often.

In the 3 weeks it to you to answer his question, RM user "eddvddr" died. He never had the chance to obtain his sought after guitar pick. You could have done more, but you weren't here.

In the 3 weeks it to you?

Damn this is imbearasing

_________________
I’m gonna try going without a signature for a while


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: PJ - Guitar Picks
PostPosted: Mon December 21, 2020 5:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:33 pm
Posts: 71241
Location: Anarchist Jurisdiction
Bammer wrote:
epilogue wrote:
Bammer wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Try the facebook group PJ Bay. There are people selling them on there often.

In the 3 weeks it to you to answer his question, RM user "eddvddr" died. He never had the chance to obtain his sought after guitar pick. You could have done more, but you weren't here.

In the 3 weeks it to you?

Damn this is imbearasing

:lol:


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Trading


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri May 20, 2022 9:07 pm