Switch to full style
Participate in trades, B&Ps, and torrents for live recordings here.
Post a reply

2006 FLAC boots

Sat June 29, 2019 11:37 pm

Does someone have easy access to these, or know of a convenient link? I'm downsizing my boot collection but would like to upgrade the handful I'm keeping from 13 year-old CD-R's sourced from mp3's to lossless. Specifically here are the ones I'm looking for:

Santa Barbara
San Fran 3
Portland
Prague
Zagreb
Milan
Pistoia
Torino
Brisbane 1
Newcastle
Adelaide 2

No need to go above and beyond to upload these, but if they're easily accessible somewhere, a friendly tip would be appreciated. :)

Thanks!

Re: 2006 FLAC boots

Sun June 30, 2019 12:20 am

Maybe try searching this reddit group? Or, if you're brave, asking them for them: https://www.reddit.com/r/PearlJamBootlegs/

If no one else responds with a convenient idea, you can mail me a flash drive and I will send you these shows back (plus some Phish shows just to mess with you).

Sun June 30, 2019 1:51 am

Thanks man. I forgot about that Reddit group. Do they not take kindly to requests from leeches who otherwise contribute nothing to the forum?

Sun June 30, 2019 2:10 am

Screw it, just posted anyway. We'll see what they say! Thanks!

Sun June 30, 2019 2:21 am

Nothing about that particular subreddit...just that it's reddit. Let us know how it turns out!

Sun June 30, 2019 2:30 am

Excellent. I have shared a link to a random 2003 show that was sitting in my Mediafire folder for some reason, so as to appear more community-minded. High hopes for this endeavor.

Tue July 02, 2019 6:14 pm

Kevin Davis wrote:Does someone have easy access to these, or know of a convenient link? I'm downsizing my boot collection but would like to upgrade the handful I'm keeping from 13 year-old CD-R's sourced from mp3's to lossless. Specifically here are the ones I'm looking for:

Santa Barbara
San Fran 3
Portland
Prague
Zagreb
Milan
Pistoia
Torino
Brisbane 1
Newcastle
Adelaide 2

No need to go above and beyond to upload these, but if they're easily accessible somewhere, a friendly tip would be appreciated. :)

Thanks!

If you still need any of these shows, let me know. I can Dropbox them to you.

Tue July 02, 2019 7:04 pm

Kevin Davis wrote:Does someone have easy access to these, or know of a convenient link? I'm downsizing my boot collection but would like to upgrade the handful I'm keeping from 13 year-old CD-R's sourced from mp3's to lossless. Specifically here are the ones I'm looking for:

Santa Barbara
San Fran 3
Portland
Prague
Zagreb
Milan
Pistoia
Torino
Brisbane 1
Newcastle
Adelaide 2

Thanks!

my goodness...2006...thirteen years...you've really grown up.

Wed July 03, 2019 3:29 am

CopperTom wrote:

Santa Barbara
San Fran 3
Portland
Prague
Zagreb
Milan
Pistoia
Torino
Brisbane 1
Newcastle
Adelaide 2

Thanks!

If you still need any of these shows, let me know. I can Dropbox them to you.

Thank you! The people on the Reddit thread very kindly came through actually, so I'm all set.
Post a reply