Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

Wed February 21, 2018 3:34 am

Bi_3 wrote:
MattA75 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Captain Termite wrote:
lowlight79 wrote:
numbers wrote:I’m going to start a petition for a 3rd Boston show.

Did the boston shows go as quick as expected?
They went fast. And I expect any pairs held back for the full public onsale will be sold on that day.

Maybe?

Seems like there were more 10c tickets for night two than there were buyers. I would be pretty surprised by a third show (I'll be camped on TM just in case).

if they were to add a Friday night show they'd sell that out no problem

the Tuesday night show was always a horrible idea...I still don't know how they decided to play Fenway on Labor Day weekend and still somehow only play 1 actual show during the actual weekend

Hadn’t even considered an earlier show. Good point

I think the rumor was if there was a third Boston show, it would be Saturday, September 1.

Wed February 21, 2018 1:01 pm

Wed February 21, 2018 2:53 pm

fenway site is already slowing down.

i :heartbeat: bots

Wed February 21, 2018 3:20 pm

Bi_3 wrote:fenway site is already slowing down.

i :heartbeat: bots
Setting aside the actual availability of tickets, it was quicker/easier to actually get in and search through the Verified pre-sale than the public one this morning.

Wed February 21, 2018 3:34 pm

That was disappointing. Couldn't even get a single ticket for the 2nd.

Wed February 21, 2018 3:51 pm

Stardog Champion wrote:That was disappointing. Couldn't even get a single ticket for the 2nd.

Did you get in via the presale?

Wed February 21, 2018 3:52 pm

What exactly this software does?

Wed February 21, 2018 4:13 pm

One pid # up and one pid # down for fenway both show non-PJ concerts

Wed February 21, 2018 4:22 pm

Both Wrigley shows seem to be sold out

Wed February 21, 2018 8:49 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
Stardog Champion wrote:That was disappointing. Couldn't even get a single ticket for the 2nd.

Did you get in via the presale?

Got two tickets through lottery but was waitlisted on the Verified Fan presale. I just needed one additional ticket, but it's not a huge deal that I couldn't grab one.

Thu February 22, 2018 3:11 pm

Pretty glad they didnt (yet) add that 3rd Fenway show.

Thu February 22, 2018 5:21 pm

Bi_3 wrote:Pretty glad they didnt (yet) add that 3rd Fenway show.

Give me all of the shows.

Fri February 23, 2018 4:44 pm

numbers wrote:

The boston show schedule is strange. Why only one show over the actual weekend? Baseball game?

Fri February 23, 2018 5:25 pm

lowlight79 wrote:
numbers wrote:

The boston show schedule is strange. Why only one show over the actual weekend? Baseball game?

I wanna say the Red Sox are home until the Thursday the week before. If they need more than a day to set up the field, AND if the band now requires a day off in between shows, that explains it.

Sat February 24, 2018 2:39 pm

Based on an artice I saw this morning, no holds for a 3rd Boston show...only pending Fenway dates are for Luke Bryan pending demand of how his first show sells

Sat February 24, 2018 2:56 pm

MattA75 wrote:Based on an artice I saw this morning, no holds for a 3rd Boston show...only pending Fenway dates are for Luke Bryan pending demand of how his first show sells

I would assume it's too late at this point anyway. I don't recall a time that PJ added a show this late after the public sale... maybe Newark in 2010?

Sun February 25, 2018 11:01 pm

This is, by far, my favorite song request thread on the Pit in a while...this is just the thread title: "play out of my mind and all around the bend thread please in london poland barcelona"

Mon February 26, 2018 12:55 am

Bi_3 wrote:
MattA75 wrote:Based on an artice I saw this morning, no holds for a 3rd Boston show...only pending Fenway dates are for Luke Bryan pending demand of how his first show sells

I would assume it's too late at this point anyway. I don't recall a time that PJ added a show this late after the public sale... maybe Newark in 2010?

Which ironically was added because the band had enough trouble selling out a Monday night in Boston to begin with, so they had no need for a second Boston date in 2010

Mansfield 3 was added pretty late after the initial onsale in 2003, as was Hershey and Holmdel...the uproar online over MSG no longer being the last shows of the tour as initially scheduled was pretty ridiculous

Mon February 26, 2018 12:58 am

MattA75 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

Which ironically was added because the band had enough trouble selling out a Monday night in Boston to begin with, so they had no need for a second Boston date in 2010

Mansfield 3 was added pretty late after the initial onsale in 2003, as was Hershey and Holmdel...the uproar online over MSG no longer being the last shows of the tour as initially scheduled was pretty ridiculous

i love the hershey highway

Mon February 26, 2018 2:03 pm

MattA75 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:

Those 3 2003 shows did not have 10C seats either.
Post a reply