Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

Wed February 14, 2018 1:13 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:The cluster fuck will be when all of these people who still don't realize you can't give or sell both of your ten club tickets figure it out and get pissed off at the digital system

now THIS is what the Facebook group is a cesspool of..."der, I won reserved, but I really want GA, does anyone want to trade with me, I can do that right?"

Wed February 14, 2018 1:14 am

Yeah, people are going to have to trade phones lol

Wed February 14, 2018 1:18 am

I know at Fenway last time, you had to show your ticket every time you left the field, basically (they were a little more lax after the show started). I assume they'll do wrist bands this time?

Wed February 14, 2018 1:19 am

#firstworldproblems

Wed February 14, 2018 1:21 am

96583UP wrote:#firstworldproblems

Hey, I called for shows in Africa on the second page of this thread.

Wed February 14, 2018 2:12 am

Simple Torture wrote:I know at Fenway last time, you had to show your ticket every time you left the field, basically (they were a little more lax after the show started). I assume they'll do wrist bands this time?

I’ve thought of this too, would I have to give my friend my phone if he went to the bathroom?

Wed February 14, 2018 2:13 am

numbers wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:I know at Fenway last time, you had to show your ticket every time you left the field, basically (they were a little more lax after the show started). I assume they'll do wrist bands this time?

I’ve thought of this too, would I have to give my friend my phone if he went to the bathroom?

I wasn’t just when you left the field, you had to show it like 3 times to get to your seat.

Wed February 14, 2018 2:41 am

Captain Termite wrote:Almost all of the field will be 10c tickets.

I fully expect my seats at Safeco to be right behind the pit. Within 10 rows for sure.

Wed February 14, 2018 2:46 am

I reactivated my account the day before the cutoff so I will have the worst possible 10C seats.

Wed February 14, 2018 2:47 am

numbers wrote:I got all the shows I wanted through 10C so it doesn’t matter for me anymore, but I think anyone that got shut out in the lottery should be guaranteed one of these codes.

10C lottery and TM Verified Fan are completely, totally, utterly unrelated.

Wed February 14, 2018 2:48 am

numbers wrote:
numbers wrote:

I wasn’t just when you left the field, you had to show it like 3 times to get to your seat.

I’m just giving my phone to my friend for the night. Big fucking deal.

Wed February 14, 2018 2:48 am

Bammer wrote:
numbers wrote:I got all the shows I wanted through 10C so it doesn’t matter for me anymore, but I think anyone that got shut out in the lottery should be guaranteed one of these codes.

10C lottery and TM Verified Fan are completely, totally, utterly unrelated.

I know, I was just throwing it out there as an idea. These might be unrelated but they are obviously working together in some capacity.

Wed February 14, 2018 3:04 am

These might be unrelated but they are obviously working together in some capacity.
Only indirectly.

Wed February 14, 2018 3:12 am

Captain Termite wrote:
These might be unrelated but they are obviously working together in some capacity.
Only indirectly.

10c shared a link. That’s my understanding. That link was available to the public very easily.

Wed February 14, 2018 3:14 am

Bammer wrote:
numbers wrote:
numbers wrote:

Oh and you can share your guest ticket so if you’re sitting with your guest, no, you don’t need to give him your phone just for a bathroom run.

I am giving my phone to the guy who I sold my extra pair to. I am someone else’s guest in GA.

Wed February 14, 2018 1:38 pm

How long before StubHub starts charging a burner fee?

Wed February 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Bammer wrote:
numbers wrote:
numbers wrote:

Often times with cell phone entry, you will get a basic "ticket printout" once you go through the gates. We'll see.

Wed February 14, 2018 4:22 pm

CopperTom wrote:
Bammer wrote:
numbers wrote:
numbers wrote:

Often times with cell phone entry, you will get a basic "ticket printout" once you go through the gates. We'll see.

if they are checking tickets inside based on section then they almost have to do this. How else will you deal with all the phones that run out of battery during the night?

Wed February 14, 2018 4:41 pm

I'm glad Boston is the last set of shows, hopefully the inevitable problems that arise from the ticketing will be worked out by then.

Wed February 14, 2018 5:16 pm

dudes, check your credit card statements. woke up this morning with $770 charged to my card via JetBlue and TicketWeb. i highly doubt something happened with the PJ ticketing system, probably just a weird coincidence.
Post a reply