Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

Fri February 09, 2018 5:04 pm

In advance, I thought my 2013 show might be my last, but I enjoyed it much more than I expected. Alternately, I was excited for the 2016 Fenway show, but it left me a little cold.

Fri February 09, 2018 5:34 pm

numbers wrote:From what I understand, yes. All entries are included in the pct.

IIRC they said it's total entries and total available, ranking doesn't factor in, 99% means the same for 1st choice or 8th choice.

Fri February 09, 2018 8:11 pm

Do people really think they will outsmart everyone else by waiting until the last minute to submit their entries? that is dumb and risky given PJ's history with their website.

Fri February 09, 2018 11:06 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
numbers wrote:From what I understand, yes. All entries are included in the pct.

IIRC they said it's total entries and total available, ranking doesn't factor in, 99% means the same for 1st choice or 8th choice.

Correct

Ticket Odds are based on the number of members entered in the drawing versus the number of tickets available.
Odds will change throughout the drawing entry period as the number of entries changes.

Fri February 09, 2018 11:10 pm

Bi_3 wrote:Do people really think they will outsmart everyone else by waiting until the last minute to submit their entries? that is dumb and risky given PJ's history with their website.

I typically wait. I place lowest odds show 1st, next lowest odds 2nd and so on. I knew how Fenway 1 and 2 would fall given one is a Sunday and the other is a Tuesday so I entered right away this time.

Fri February 09, 2018 11:23 pm

CopperTom wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:Do people really think they will outsmart everyone else by waiting until the last minute to submit their entries? that is dumb and risky given PJ's history with their website.

I typically wait. I place lowest odds show 1st, next lowest odds 2nd and so on. I knew how Fenway 1 and 2 would fall given one is a Sunday and the other is a Tuesday so I entered right away this time.

Yeah Boston 1 just dropped to 97%, so not everyone is getting seats.

Fri February 09, 2018 11:28 pm

Maybe some people wait until payday to enter.

Fri February 09, 2018 11:35 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

96 now!

Fri February 09, 2018 11:39 pm

numbers wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

96 now!

I haven't entered yet...but not sweating it.

Fri February 09, 2018 11:41 pm

numbers wrote:Maybe some people wait until payday to enter.

They don't charge you until the day of the drawing

Fri February 09, 2018 11:57 pm

CopperTom wrote:

Yeah but if thousands of 10cers are doing the same thing... the odds don’t matter until the last minute.

Sat February 10, 2018 12:24 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I know, but some people might not be comfortable putting their card in until they have the money to cover it.

Sat February 10, 2018 1:42 am

numbers wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I know, but some people might not be comfortable putting their card in until they have the money to cover it.

they might also be waiting for their loan application to go through

Sat February 10, 2018 2:21 am

I imagine a lot of people's payday is the 15th. So nice of PJ to make the lottery end on the 12th, lol

Sat February 10, 2018 3:16 am

Yeah I'm scrambling for cash. I had my brother do a bank transfer for his half today because Venmo wouldn't get to me in time.

Sat February 10, 2018 3:18 am

i stabbed a woman and stole her purse so i am good now

Sat February 10, 2018 6:24 am

96583UP wrote:i stabbed a woman and stole her purse so i am good now

POTD :thumbsup:

Sat February 10, 2018 11:38 am

Simple Torture wrote:Yeah I'm scrambling for cash. I had my brother do a bank transfer for his half today because Venmo wouldn't get to me in time.

I'm having second thoughts about going to Seattle. The travel cost would be more than Fenway and Wrigley combined.

Sat February 10, 2018 2:37 pm

We’re officially out. The rising ticket cost has priced us out. We’ve got too much going on this year with the kids to spend the kind of money we’d have to spend to catch a show. Rat bastards for increasing ticket costs.

Sat February 10, 2018 4:47 pm

Simple Torture wrote:
numbers wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

96 now!

I haven't entered yet...but not sweating it.

I entered and Boston 1 is down to 93%. Bring out the pitchforks!
Post a reply