Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

2018 Tour Rumors
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9401
Page 9 of 17

Author:  dimejinky99 [ Tue December 05, 2017 7:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

gotta love the internet

‘The members of pearl jam would like to thank you for your continued panic and hysteria about their upcoming European tour and especially for buying them new cars, houses in exotic locations, belly tucks and zero gravity orbital skate parks and they look forward to playing you the same old songs you’ve been hearing for 25 years and they promise they might have a new album worth listening to soon. Ish. Maybe. Ok probably not but it could happen!!

They will however throw out extra pics and tambourines to the warped obsessive fans that insist on bringing their three year old kids up to the rail at a 40,000 people capacity concert so a man onstage can then further devastate that child’s already fragile mind by throwing a wooden object with sharps metal edges at him or her.
Every three year old should remember their first show and what better way to do that than a scar on their forehead. Scars, like memories, last forever. As does pediatric deafness from concerts at such an early age.


But hey! We’ll have new overpriced merch for you to buy and our tickets will be EVEN MORE expensive next time! So come see the guys one more time before irrelevancy finally (hopefully) dawns on them and they can’t take your money with a straight face anymore and start just really screwing you over with the $1000 dinner shows in Vegas.
See you all this summer!!

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Tue December 05, 2017 7:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

dimejinky99 wrote:
Fuck this band.

Berlin flight booked. Now just need a ticket.


lol never change, dime

Author:  dimejinky99 [ Tue December 05, 2017 7:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

bodysnatcher wrote:
dimejinky99 wrote:
Fuck this band.

Berlin flight booked. Now just need a ticket.


lol never change, dime



Imma hatewatch this gig from the very back.

Image

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Tue December 05, 2017 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

looks like the Starship Enterprise crashed on a planet decades ago and the forest is growing around it

Author:  dimejinky99 [ Tue December 05, 2017 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

I gave up on em. They’re redundant.

Then You hear arms wide open with the sea as his floor

And that’s your song and you go.

Author:  Strat [ Wed December 06, 2017 2:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

dimejinky99 wrote:
I gave up on em. They’re redundant.

Then You hear arms wide open with the sea as his floor

And that’s your song and you go.

Stop it.

Author:  Bi_3 [ Wed December 06, 2017 10:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?

Author:  CopperTom [ Wed December 06, 2017 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

Bi_3 wrote:
How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?

Reserved was hard. GA was easy. Europe got lots of GA pairs and few Reserved pairs. The opposite of the US.

Author:  dimejinky99 [ Wed December 06, 2017 11:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

You guys. I’ll say it one more time.

Pearl jam tickets aren’t the massive hysteria thing they are in the US

you’ll get a Ticket no problem.

Priority Tickets for the O2 in London shows haven’t even sold out.

Please be calm.

Strat. Post that pic of the dumb kid who got all the tickets and didn’t know how it worked and now he has no money, will you please?

Author:  dimejinky99 [ Wed December 06, 2017 11:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

There it is. He doesn’t sound smart or even old enough to own a credit card ffs

Image

Author:  dimejinky99 [ Wed December 06, 2017 11:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

Looking at it, I’m willing to bet he’s misspelled his own surname.

Author:  Bi_3 [ Wed December 06, 2017 11:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

CopperTom wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?

Reserved was hard. GA was easy. Europe got lots of GA pairs and few Reserved pairs. The opposite of the US.


Where you off to? Berlin?

Author:  CopperTom [ Thu December 07, 2017 12:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

Bi_3 wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?

Reserved was hard. GA was easy. Europe got lots of GA pairs and few Reserved pairs. The opposite of the US.


Where you off to? Berlin?

Prague and Krakow.

Author:  CopperTom [ Thu December 07, 2017 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

dimejinky99 wrote:
You guys. I’ll say it one more time.

Pearl jam tickets aren’t the massive hysteria thing they are in the US

you’ll get a Ticket no problem.

Priority Tickets for the O2 in London shows haven’t even sold out.

Please be calm.

Strat. Post that pic of the dumb kid who got all the tickets and didn’t know how it worked and now he has no money, will you please?


You can show up to almost any US show, less MSG, and find a ticket no problem too.

Author:  Bi_3 [ Thu December 07, 2017 1:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

CopperTom wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
How hard was it to get tickets? Like MSG hard?

Reserved was hard. GA was easy. Europe got lots of GA pairs and few Reserved pairs. The opposite of the US.


Where you off to? Berlin?

Prague and Krakow.


Always wanted to go there... oh well. Maybe next life.

Author:  ABNorman [ Fri December 08, 2017 11:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

Holy hell, these prices... Ed's going to have a bumper Christmas.

Author:  Angus [ Fri December 08, 2017 2:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

Fuck that non existing second Amsterdam show. Why did I bother spending my lunch break lookinghow AMS 1 sold out quickly (for which I already had tickets) waiting for AMS 2 to go on sale? :(

Author:  bodysnatcher [ Fri December 08, 2017 4:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

Pearl Jam ticket fiasco for London is the top story in Reddit right now. 2 shows apparently sold out the second they went on sale with tickets instantly being sold for 3D the price.

Author:  Bi_3 [ Fri December 08, 2017 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

bodysnatcher wrote:
Pearl Jam ticket fiasco for London is the top story in Reddit right now. 2 shows apparently sold out the second they went on sale with tickets instantly being sold for 3D the price.





Author:  dimejinky99 [ Fri December 08, 2017 5:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2018 Tour Rumors

its TM giving all the tickets to their company seatwave to sell at inflated prices is the problem..no legislation against them doing that and its disgusting..

Page 9 of 17 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/