The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 55  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2018 Tour Rumors
PostPosted: Mon February 26, 2018 10:38 pm 
AnalLog

CopperTom wrote:
MattA75 wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
MattA75 wrote:
Based on an artice I saw this morning, no holds for a 3rd Boston show...only pending Fenway dates are for Luke Bryan pending demand of how his first show sells

I would assume it's too late at this point anyway. I don't recall a time that PJ added a show this late after the public sale... maybe Newark in 2010?

Which ironically was added because the band had enough trouble selling out a Monday night in Boston to begin with, so they had no need for a second Boston date in 2010

Mansfield 3 was added pretty late after the initial onsale in 2003, as was Hershey and Holmdel...the uproar online over MSG no longer being the last shows of the tour as initially scheduled was pretty ridiculous

Those 3 2003 shows did not have 10C seats either.

Well, only Mansfield 1 did that year

It was a big deal at the time that both MSG shows got 10C tickets, because most times it was only the first night

PostPosted: Thu March 01, 2018 1:26 am 
I Have A Third Nipple

An actual thread on the pit tonight:

Quote:
I was lucky enough to get tix through 10 Club for Chicago #1 and my friend got Chicago #2. We plan on going to both shows together. Unfortunately, I recently had a THIRD heart attack and now I'm worried about what happens to my tix if I have another heart attack and die? I certainly don't want my tix to go to waste. I'd like my friend to have them as my Parting Gift IF I end up going. How would I go about making sure this happens? Any ideas? Maybe an admin can answer.

The first response was great:

Quote:
The tickets die with you. Rest easy homie.

PostPosted: Thu March 01, 2018 2:09 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Simple Torture wrote:

Quote:
I was lucky enough to get tix through 10 Club for Chicago #1 and my friend got Chicago #2. We plan on going to both shows together. Unfortunately, I recently had a THIRD heart attack and now I'm worried about what happens to my tix if I have another heart attack and die? I certainly don't want my tix to go to waste. I'd like my friend to have them as my Parting Gift IF I end up going. How would I go about making sure this happens? Any ideas? Maybe an admin can answer.

Quote:

Wow. His friend Stu Bhub will be sad if he doesn’t get dem tickets.

PostPosted: Thu March 01, 2018 6:19 am 
Broken Tamborine

Simple Torture wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu March 01, 2018 4:19 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Simple Torture wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

Can you imagine THIS being the affair you’re most concerned with getting in order in the event of your death?

PostPosted: Fri March 02, 2018 12:11 pm 
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

jesus. if these guys wanted to start a cult at this point oh my god they'd be sucessful.

PostPosted: Fri March 02, 2018 4:19 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

Can you imagine falling for bait that obvious?

PostPosted: Fri March 02, 2018 8:31 pm 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

i guaran-fucking-tee that someone has their PJ used concert t-shirts, cd collection, and other memorabilia collection written into their will

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 2:28 am 
Yeah Yeah Yeah

Simple Torture wrote:

Quote:

this weirdo will turn this into a campaign to have eddie mention his heart attack on stage and be included in one of the 87 dedications during the show like the fucking weirdo on let’s play two during release

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 2:35 am 
NEVER STOP JAMMING!

bodysnatcher wrote:
i guaran-fucking-tee that someone has their PJ used concert t-shirts, cd collection, and other memorabilia collection written into their will

appraised value $138

All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 2:50 am 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

tooch wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:

Quote:

this weirdo will turn this into a campaign to have eddie mention his heart attack on stage and be included in one of the 87 dedications during the show like the fucking weirdo on let’s play two during release

PLEASE PLAY COME BACK

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 8:56 am 
10Club Complaint Department

Given To Die

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 8:57 am 
10Club Complaint Department

Not For You

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 9:14 am 
"Supersonic sucks."

Big Grave

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 10:23 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Obey the law of the heart

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 11:17 am 
Champion of RM

Die Am Mine

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 11:59 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Betterman(dead)

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 12:28 pm 
Champion of RM

Yellow Deadbetter

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 12:31 pm 
Champion of RM

I'm Open (Casket)

PostPosted: Tue March 06, 2018 1:15 pm 
The Master

Just Breath Damnit!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1089 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 55  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live