The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Thu November 09, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:52 pm
Posts: 6017
mikejasond wrote:
Was it only including Matt Cameron Even Flows? Because the best was clearly with Dave A


I tend to agree, Even Flow with Dave A. is great. For MC, the best is probably some version from the '98 tour. LO2L is a pretty good one.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Mon April 30, 2018 4:22 pm 
Offline
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 10:07 pm
Posts: 102
15 years ago this show at Nassau Coliseum is still the best of the 15 I've attended.

RVM second set the tone for an intense night.

April 30, 2003

Long Road
Rearviewmirror
Animal
Save You
Get Right
I Am Mine
Corduroy
Present Tense
In Hiding
Even Flow
Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
Jeremy
You Are
I Am a Patriot
Blood
Not for You
Better Man
Porch
Encore:
Last Kiss
Thumbing My Way
Crazy Mary
Down
Do the Evolution
Daughter
Alive
Encore 2:
Bu$hleaguer
Know Your Rights
Rockin' in the Free World


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Mon April 30, 2018 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 8:54 pm
Posts: 629
chinofstone wrote:
15 years ago this show at Nassau Coliseum is still the best of the 15 I've attended.

RVM second set the tone for an intense night.

April 30, 2003

Long Road
Rearviewmirror
Animal
Save You
Get Right
I Am Mine
Corduroy
Present Tense
In Hiding
Even Flow
Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town
Jeremy
You Are
I Am a Patriot
Blood
Not for You
Better Man
Porch
Encore:
Last Kiss
Thumbing My Way
Crazy Mary
Down
Do the Evolution
Daughter
Alive
Encore 2:
Bu$hleaguer
Know Your Rights
Rockin' in the Free World


It's been said plenty on this board, but the last two weeks of April 2003......best band on the planet!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 05, 2013 9:53 am
Posts: 367
Nashville is still the best show of that first leg, imo :)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13585
Location: Mizzou
BootsToAsses wrote:
Nashville is still the best show of that first leg, imo :)


The St. Louis show is really good too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 05, 2013 9:53 am
Posts: 367
Monkey_Driven wrote:
BootsToAsses wrote:
Nashville is still the best show of that first leg, imo :)


The St. Louis show is really good too.


Definitely. That first leg is underrated. Even 'uneventful' shows like Oklahoma, Raleigh, San Antonio etc are pretty strong.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:08 pm
Posts: 4559
Location: 5th floor, Bay 8, position 5851
I’m sure it’s been mentioned but I thought the booklet with all the set lists that was sent the fan club members was pretty too. I still have mine.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 13585
Location: Mizzou
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
I’m sure it’s been mentioned but I thought the booklet with all the set lists that was sent the fan club members was pretty too. I still have mine.


I do too. That was a really cool Fan Club item.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue February 05, 2013 9:53 am
Posts: 367
Biff Pocoroba wrote:
I’m sure it’s been mentioned but I thought the booklet with all the set lists that was sent the fan club members was pretty too. I still have mine.


This was two years before I joined the fan club! Any pictures?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 3:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 8:54 pm
Posts: 629
[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymGeyobvzN4&t=7017s[/YouTube]

Revisited the Daughter from this show last night. Starts at 1:50. If I could only share one aspect of Pearl Jam with a stranger, it would be these 6 minutes.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 5:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 33928
Location: Mountains
Hatfield wrote:
[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymGeyobvzN4&t=7017s[/YouTube]

Revisited the Daughter from this show last night. Starts at 1:50. If I could only share one aspect of Pearl Jam with a stranger, it would be these 6 minutes.

God i miss that band. Locked in. In a mood. Zoned. Tight. Not pandering.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 7:16 pm 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Sun October 16, 2016 4:19 pm
Posts: 31
Strat wrote:
Hatfield wrote:
[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymGeyobvzN4&t=7017s[/YouTube]

Revisited the Daughter from this show last night. Starts at 1:50. If I could only share one aspect of Pearl Jam with a stranger, it would be these 6 minutes.

God i miss that band. Locked in. In a mood. Zoned. Tight. Not pandering.

Yeah, my favourite version of Daughter from that tour as well. Awesome jam!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu January 31, 2013 7:03 am
Posts: 5223
Location: by the ocean
raven2001 wrote:
Strat wrote:
Hatfield wrote:


Revisited the Daughter from this show last night. Starts at 1:50. If I could only share one aspect of Pearl Jam with a stranger, it would be these 6 minutes.

God i miss that band. Locked in. In a mood. Zoned. Tight. Not pandering.

Yeah, my favourite version of Daughter from that tour as well. Awesome jam!

that whole show is friggen excellent.

_________________
Dev wrote:
those who are fulfilled by life are either simpletons or lack conscientiousness.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk about the 2003 Tour
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 2:35 am 
Offline
User avatar
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 10:32 pm
Posts: 203
Location: St. Paul
WtOB? wrote:
raven2001 wrote:
Strat wrote:
Hatfield wrote:


Revisited the Daughter from this show last night. Starts at 1:50. If I could only share one aspect of Pearl Jam with a stranger, it would be these 6 minutes.

God i miss that band. Locked in. In a mood. Zoned. Tight. Not pandering.

Yeah, my favourite version of Daughter from that tour as well. Awesome jam!

that whole show is friggen excellent.

West Palm's always been one of my favorite from that tour, and I used to watch that screen-shot vid semi-regularly back in the DVD bootleg days.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 274 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Fri June 22, 2018 2:58 pm