Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2017 Tour Rumors

Tue April 18, 2017 2:50 am

tragabigzanda wrote:But I stress that it's more about the bourbon than anything else.

I suspect Ed feels the same way.

Tue April 18, 2017 3:15 am

tragabigzanda wrote:Honestly, this is the first Eddie/Festival gig I've been genuinely interested in...But I stress that it's more about the bourbon than anything else.

I'd have been down with Ohana but it's just too far to drive from my friend's place north of Los Angeles.

Travel time set aside, this one here in Louisville is easily #1 so far - agreed.

I don't know about any of the Euro venues ... haven't really paid attention.

Tue April 18, 2017 5:01 am

Oh man, just think of how much more bro the PJ bros will be once they're pumped full of bourbon

Tue April 18, 2017 12:52 pm

I'd rather not see just Ed in a festival setting but I agree of the two Louisville is more attractive. We'll see if any theater shows are announced before committing though.

Fri April 21, 2017 2:06 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Biff Pocoroba wrote:If Ed's playing festivals in Nashville & Louisville in September it's speculation to point out Atlanta's big music festival is the weekend before.

Mid Town? I saw them there in 2012. Was good but downtown Atlanta is a cluster fuck during it

Hey, Mrs. Wease and I were there, too. She made us watch the stupid Avett Brothers.

Fri April 21, 2017 2:35 pm

wease wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Biff Pocoroba wrote:If Ed's playing festivals in Nashville & Louisville in September it's speculation to point out Atlanta's big music festival is the weekend before.

Mid Town? I saw them there in 2012. Was good but downtown Atlanta is a cluster fuck during it

Hey, Mrs. Wease and I were there, too. She made us watch the stupid Avett Brothers.

I was only there for the last night, when PJ played. That's the first time I met B.

Fri April 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Sorry to hear about that, Ruddo

Fri April 21, 2017 3:43 pm

:lol:

Sun April 23, 2017 2:15 pm

I wonder if there are more shows we both attended.

Mon May 01, 2017 4:05 pm

Are there any rumors for EV US September dates between the festivals?

Wed June 07, 2017 8:03 pm

I would have expected to hear more whispers or even confirmations by now if there were more to come in the fall. Still seems odd that Ed would only do two festivals over a weekend in SEC country and Ohana.

Wed June 07, 2017 8:37 pm

There's another festival he's rumored to be playing that hasn't announced it's line-up yet. Music Midtown? Once that's on sale, i'M guessing that some proper shows get announced too.

Wed June 07, 2017 10:17 pm

There was a rumor of Ed playing in a festival here in Argentina in November.

Thu June 08, 2017 2:41 am

bodysnatcher wrote:
Strat wrote:Im actually contemplating that Louisville festival. Looks rather chill and lovely. I like Bourbon and excellent food. Strange lineup but a couple gems there. Ed and Stevie Nicks together would be quite nice.

Louisville is a pretty cool town too. I think you'd dig it

I'll be there. 1st Eddie Vedder appearance in Louisville since 1994.

My hometown has been shut out of every single PJ tour since.

However, this festival has me wondering. This will be the first time a music festival has ever been held at this location. Should be interesting.

Oh, and bourbon. :D

Thu June 08, 2017 3:33 am

CopperTom wrote:There's another festival he's rumored to be playing that hasn't announced it's line-up yet. Music Midtown? Once that's on sale, i'M guessing that some proper shows get announced too.

I have not seen Ed listed on any of rumored/unofficial Music Midtown lineups. Mumford & Sons, Depeche Mode, Blink 182, Bruno Mars yes but no Vedder. Of course that does not mean anything at this time. The announcement usually comes out late June; I have seen the 20th as the release date.

Fri June 09, 2017 4:09 am

Attention all Aussies....

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/nrl-reportedly-wants-pearl-jam-play-years-grand-final/

Fri June 09, 2017 4:12 am

ridleybradout wrote:Attention all Aussies....

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/nrl-reportedly-wants-pearl-jam-play-years-grand-final/

Hiatus abandoned?

Fri June 09, 2017 4:50 am

LetMeSleep wrote:

Hiatus abandoned?

I guess Matt's suddenly become more available.

:(

Fri June 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Is the Grand Final Australia 's version of the SuperBowl? I assume this wouldn't be a full show, right?

Fri June 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Daughter/Eleanor Rugby.
Post a reply