Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: Whats with all the curse yelling?

Thu May 05, 2016 1:35 pm

didn't we have a thread on the old board about ed and adding cuss words to songs? he does that a lot live. when it's part of the song, i like it. i think my favorite is during "mfc" when he says "fuck it".

Thu May 05, 2016 5:56 pm

darth_vedder wrote:didn't we have a thread on the old board about ed and adding cuss words to songs? he does that a lot live. when it's part of the song, i like it. i think my favorite is during "mfc" when he says "fuck it".

isn't that on Yield? I think it's really low and muffled but I'm pretty sure that's there

his impulsion to add "fucking" to the "all encompassing trip" line in Present Tense is far and away the worst offender in my eyes, adds absolutely nothing to the song and if anything, really detracts from it

Thu May 05, 2016 6:27 pm

MattA75 wrote:
darth_vedder wrote:didn't we have a thread on the old board about ed and adding cuss words to songs? he does that a lot live. when it's part of the song, i like it. i think my favorite is during "mfc" when he says "fuck it".

isn't that on Yield? I think it's really low and muffled but I'm pretty sure that's there

his impulsion to add "fucking" to the "all encompassing trip" line in Present Tense is far and away the worst offender in my eyes, adds absolutely nothing to the song and if anything, really detracts from it

Yeah, I'd agree there. And to clarify from my post above, I meant that I don't mind it when it's part of the studio recording, like MFC and Off He Goes and I Got Id. When he does it live, I don't like it so much.

Thu May 05, 2016 8:00 pm

CopperTom wrote:http://www.twofeetthick.com/2006/06/22/the-tft-guide-to-fan-participation/

fucking hell i fans of this band

Thu May 05, 2016 8:07 pm

The official Jeremy smiley: :hooray:

Thu May 05, 2016 9:48 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
CopperTom wrote:http://www.twofeetthick.com/2006/06/22/the-tft-guide-to-fan-participation/

fucking hell i fans of this band

May I mommo dogface to the banana patch?

Fri May 06, 2016 2:43 am

darth_vedder wrote:
MattA75 wrote:

Yeah, I'd agree there. And to clarify from my post above, I meant that I don't mind it when it's part of the studio recording, like MFC and Off He Goes and I Got Id. When he does it live, I don't like it so much.

I re-listened to Brooklyn 2013 and he DOES say All en-fucking trip. WTF
Post a reply