The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35372
Location: Mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:
Strat wrote:
I really want to see a show with Ruddo


I waved at Ruddo from about 75 feet away.

Did he wave back? I feel like he might not wave back - depending on his mood.

I found him and waved, dick.


B ran to me and met me. Doc did not. Im still hurt about that.

Yeah I've seen B at a few shows. Surprising about doc, he runs to me every time.

Yea but you are ruddo. Everyone loves ruddo


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:15 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50946
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:
Strat wrote:
I really want to see a show with Ruddo


I waved at Ruddo from about 75 feet away.

Did he wave back? I feel like he might not wave back - depending on his mood.

I found him and waved, dick.


B ran to me and met me. Doc did not. Im still hurt about that.

Yeah I've seen B at a few shows. Surprising about doc, he runs to me every time.

Yea but you are ruddo. Everyone loves ruddo

and you are basically brad pitt so

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35372
Location: Mountains
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:
Strat wrote:
I really want to see a show with Ruddo


I waved at Ruddo from about 75 feet away.

Did he wave back? I feel like he might not wave back - depending on his mood.

I found him and waved, dick.


B ran to me and met me. Doc did not. Im still hurt about that.

Yeah I've seen B at a few shows. Surprising about doc, he runs to me every time.

Yea but you are ruddo. Everyone loves ruddo

and you are basically brad pitt so

With down syndrome, maybe.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:18 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4405
tragabigzanda wrote:
pnjguy wrote:
wow, the snob squad out in FULL force! I do love it though.

Just be glad these guys are alive and enjoy playing for you snobby fucks.


This is fair. But so is our disappointment in modern day PJ. Like most long-term relationships, loving this band is not always easy.


Yup. if your partner spent 1/4 of every date night reciting the same collection of their girlfriends' best anecdotes, you would get a little bitter too.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:24 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 6101
Can you give us some direction as to how we might analyze present-day tours so's not to offend?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 5:02 pm
Posts: 528
Kevin Davis wrote:
pnjguy wrote:
wow, the snob squad out in FULL force! I do love it though.

Just be glad these guys are alive and enjoy playing for you snobby fucks.


Congrats on your 41st show and 1st child, bro.


I don't get it but for the record, 16th and 2nd, bro.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:29 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32467
Location: Buenos Aires
pnjguy wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
pnjguy wrote:
wow, the snob squad out in FULL force! I do love it though.

Just be glad these guys are alive and enjoy playing for you snobby fucks.


Congrats on your 41st show and 1st child, bro.


I don't get it but for the record, 16th and 2nd, bro.

viewtopic.php?p=794292#p794292

_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 5:02 pm
Posts: 528
Kevin Davis wrote:
Can you give us some direction as to how we might analyze present-day tours so's not to offend?


since when do we care about offending people around here?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 5:02 pm
Posts: 528
theplatypus wrote:
pnjguy wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
pnjguy wrote:
wow, the snob squad out in FULL force! I do love it though.

Just be glad these guys are alive and enjoy playing for you snobby fucks.


Congrats on your 41st show and 1st child, bro.


I don't get it but for the record, 16th and 2nd, bro.

viewtopic.php?p=794292#p794292


Christ


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:34 pm 
Offline
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 883
Location: Portland, OR
Was anyone here near the incident in the pit during Lukin? Curious to hear more about that. It was funny how Ed was being really aggressive in is speech towards the guy but stopped himself & dialed it back. Also the literal gibberish in place of lyrics to end Lukin was pretty funny. I guess that's just how he sings it now..

_________________
Let's say knowledge is a tree


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:36 pm 
Online
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32467
Location: Buenos Aires
swan wrote:
Also the literal gibberish in place of lyrics to end Lukin was pretty funny. I guess that's just how he sings it now..


_________________
Go vote in the pop-punk tournament!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:45 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4405
swan wrote:
Was anyone here near the incident in the pit during Lukin? Curious to hear more about that. It was funny how Ed was being really aggressive in is speech towards the guy but stopped himself & dialed it back. Also the literal gibberish in place of lyrics to end Lukin was pretty funny. I guess that's just how he sings it now..


On the pit it was reported that a woman fainted in the pit and she and her man we're going towards the rail when they bumped the dude. I totally could have brogotiated this dispute based on Saturdays show.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:46 pm 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 50946
Bi_3 wrote:
swan wrote:
Was anyone here near the incident in the pit during Lukin? Curious to hear more about that. It was funny how Ed was being really aggressive in is speech towards the guy but stopped himself & dialed it back. Also the literal gibberish in place of lyrics to end Lukin was pretty funny. I guess that's just how he sings it now..


On the pit it was reported that a woman fainted in the pit and she and her man we're going towards the rail when they bumped the dude. I totally could have brogotiated this dispute based on Saturdays show.

:lol:

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 8:53 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 6101
pnjguy wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
Can you give us some direction as to how we might analyze present-day tours so's not to offend?


since when do we care about offending people around here?


Most people don't but I am forever delightful and considerate.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 9:21 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4405
Guys, I fogot to point out that daft twat is a lot better looking than his avatar suggests. He's like a young Tim Roth. One of the ladies in front of me did the pretend butt slap as he walked away.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 13159
Location: Where everybody knows your name
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
wease wrote:
Strat wrote:
I really want to see a show with Ruddo


I waved at Ruddo from about 75 feet away.

Did he wave back? I feel like he might not wave back - depending on his mood.

I found him and waved, dick.


We shared a moment.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 9:24 pm 
Offline
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 6101
Bi_3 wrote:
Guys, I fogot to point out that daft twat is a lot better looking than his avatar suggests. He's like a young Tim Roth. One of the ladies in front of me did the pretend butt slap as he walked away.


How'd he look in 2000?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 9:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 35372
Location: Mountains
Kevin Davis wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Guys, I fogot to point out that daft twat is a lot better looking than his avatar suggests. He's like a young Tim Roth. One of the ladies in front of me did the pretend butt slap as he walked away.


How'd he look in 2000?

He's intimidating fellow. I can't tell if he wants to slice my throat or hug me.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 9:30 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4405
Strat wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Guys, I fogot to point out that daft twat is a lot better looking than his avatar suggests. He's like a young Tim Roth. One of the ladies in front of me did the pretend butt slap as he walked away.


How'd he look in 2000?

He's intimidating fellow. I can't tell if he wants to slice my throat or hug me.


He definitely checked his 6 during our brief chat.

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-22: Chicago, Illinois
PostPosted: Tue August 23, 2016 10:54 pm 
Online
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14673
The Dennis Rodman cameo was cool.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon September 24, 2018 5:37 pm