The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: 2016-08-05: Boston, Massachusetts
PostPosted: Fri June 03, 2016 1:40 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

I'll be pregaming in some BU parking garage where I'll use my wife's employee pass to park for free.

PostPosted: Fri June 10, 2016 9:34 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

Dare I say it? Dare I tempt the gods and jinx it so that there's 0% chance of it happening? Only read this if you're at peace with your chosen deity.

Spoiler: show
What if they play a show at the Orpheum on Saturday night? Two days ago, I would've put the chances of that at 0.00001% But after the Third Man show I'd put the chances at 1.111001%

PostPosted: Fri June 10, 2016 10:41 pm 
Looks Like a Cat

Simple Torture wrote:
Dare I say it? Dare I tempt the gods and jinx it so that there's 0% chance of it happening? Only read this if you're at peace with your chosen deity.

What if they play a show at the Orpheum on Saturday night? Two days ago, I would've put the chances of that at 0.00001% But after the Third Man show I'd put the chances at 1.111001%

0% for Saturday, maybe 1 or 2% at some local venue for Tuesday or Wednesday.

PostPosted: Fri June 17, 2016 7:29 pm 
Production Police

http://www.bostonglobe.com/magazine/201 ... story.html

PostPosted: Sun June 19, 2016 1:55 pm 
AnalLog

Simple Torture wrote:

The Orpheum on a possibly hot and humid night in August? That would be torturous

PostPosted: Sun June 19, 2016 11:28 pm 
Broken Tamborine

MattA75 wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:

The Orpheum on a possibly hot and humid night in August? That would be torturous

The Orpheum on a possibly hot and humid night in August with Pearl Jam fans? That would be torturous

FTFY.

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=1278

PostPosted: Tue June 21, 2016 11:51 am 
Broken Tamborine

This really isn't that far away.

PostPosted: Tue July 05, 2016 11:32 am 
I Have A Third Nipple

b_i_revisited wrote:
This really isn't that far away.

It feels like it's been 6 months since the ticket lottery, but this shit's only a month away now.

PostPosted: Tue July 05, 2016 12:31 pm 
AnalLog

dprival78 wrote:
looking for an extra 10c ticket to this one

:peace:

PostPosted: Wed July 06, 2016 5:23 pm 
Future Drummer

Quote:
Free Fenway Show Screening Party
July 06 2016

We are excited to announce Ten Club is hosting a free screening party at the House of Blues in Boston on Saturday, August 6th. Pearl Jam’s video director, Blue Leach, will be screening the video and audio feed from Friday night’s performance at Fenway Stadium in its entirety on the big screen. The event is exclusive to Ten Club members only. See eligibility requirements below.

A Ten Club ticket drawing is being held for eligible members for a chance to enter for a pair of Ten Club tickets to the screening. The ticket drawing opens today Wednesday, July 6th, and closes on Tuesday, July 12th at 10am pacific.

ELIGIBILITY:

Members active as of Tuesday, July 5th are eligible for this ticket drawing. New memberships purchased after July 5th are not considered eligible. Expired Memberships that were Renewed after that date are also not considered eligible.

Members can find the full details in the Ten Club Events section here.

PostPosted: Wed July 06, 2016 5:32 pm 
I Have A Third Nipple

hlniv wrote:
Quote:
July 06 2016

We are excited to announce Ten Club is hosting a free screening party at the House of Blues in Boston on Saturday, August 6th. Pearl Jam’s video director, Blue Leach, will be screening the video and audio feed from Friday night’s performance at Fenway Stadium in its entirety on the big screen. The event is exclusive to Ten Club members only. See eligibility requirements below.

A Ten Club ticket drawing is being held for eligible members for a chance to enter for a pair of Ten Club tickets to the screening. The ticket drawing opens today Wednesday, July 6th, and closes on Tuesday, July 12th at 10am pacific.

ELIGIBILITY:

Members active as of Tuesday, July 5th are eligible for this ticket drawing. New memberships purchased after July 5th are not considered eligible. Expired Memberships that were Renewed after that date are also not considered eligible.

This has got to include a club performance by the band, right? I entered.

PostPosted: Wed July 06, 2016 5:40 pm 
Future Drummer

Simple Torture wrote:
hlniv wrote:
Quote:
July 06 2016

ELIGIBILITY:

I wouldn't get your hopes up buddy.

I wonder if the crowd will do the Corduroy call and response with a recorded TV Ed?

PostPosted: Wed July 06, 2016 6:47 pm 
Poster of the Year

This sounds terrible.

PostPosted: Wed July 06, 2016 7:51 pm 
AnalLog

hlniv wrote:
I wonder if the crowd will do the Corduroy call and response with a recorded TV Ed?

i'm willing to bet my life that they will

PostPosted: Wed July 06, 2016 9:04 pm 
Broken Tamborine

dprival78 wrote:
hlniv wrote:

i'm willing to bet my life that they will

I will. If I win tickets.

PostPosted: Thu July 07, 2016 4:04 am 
Rank This Poster

hlniv wrote:
Quote:
July 06 2016

ELIGIBILITY:

I can't imagine why anyone would want to do this? The appeal of PJ is they play different sets each night - why would you want to watch the same show 2 nights in a row? If you're from out of town, why the fuck would you spend another goddam night on Pearl Jam related shit? Rent a car and go to Provincetown or catch a ferry to Nantucket. Or do anything else. Jesus!

PostPosted: Thu July 07, 2016 9:44 am 
Broken Tamborine

hlniv wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
hlniv wrote:
Quote:
July 06 2016

ELIGIBILITY:

I wouldn't get your hopes up buddy.

It's not that unreasonable. They are being pretty hardcore about tickets to this for just a DVR'd concert. Seems a bit similar to that rooftop party thing before Wrigley in '13, which in actuality was a soundcheck viewing party.

PostPosted: Thu July 07, 2016 9:49 am 
10Club Complaint Department

Weren't tickets to the Third Man performance given away under some other pretense too?

I agree though, it seems pretty unlikely here.

PostPosted: Thu July 07, 2016 1:31 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

I would find it hilarious if this was a devious plan to quarantine the super-obsessive fans while the band actually plays a surprise gig at a different venue that night.

PostPosted: Thu July 07, 2016 1:35 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 26  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live