Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec

Sun May 08, 2016 3:12 pm

https://archive.org/details/PearlJam-20 ... Canadaca14

Sun May 08, 2016 4:20 pm

Talk of sorclessss punching out, looking in , drawing circ-holes dowwwwn

Sun May 08, 2016 4:27 pm

mikejasond wrote:Talk of sorclessss punching out, looking in , drawing circ-holes dowwwwn

Tread lightly if you are going to make fun of that song on this board.

Sun May 08, 2016 4:39 pm

super nintendo chalmers wrote:Funny story. It turns out that kid's parents worked at and graduated from my little hippie college in Maine. They were super nice people and I remember when that kid was fuckin' born.

But is he "special" or are they just letting any kid with aggressive parents up on stage now?

Sun May 08, 2016 4:39 pm

I could very easily see how someone could listen to "Pilate" and begin to grimace, thinking "This is really not a good song."

Sun May 08, 2016 4:42 pm

that kid plays sad way too fast.

Sun May 08, 2016 4:45 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
mikejasond wrote:Talk of sorclessss punching out, looking in , drawing circ-holes dowwwwn

Tread lightly if you are going to make fun of that song on this board.

Im not making fun of the song, Im making fun of Eddie's warbling live vocals

Sun May 08, 2016 4:57 pm

@SkitchP wrote:that kid plays sad way too fast.

Lol

Sun May 08, 2016 11:27 pm

Bammer wrote:
super nintendo chalmers wrote:Funny story. It turns out that kid's parents worked at and graduated from my little hippie college in Maine. They were super nice people and I remember when that kid was fuckin' born.

But is he "special" or are they just letting any kid with aggressive parents up on stage now?

I thought I was a dick. Well, maybe since I knew them your comment feels extra snarky, but they were really nice, kind people.

Think they just emailed the band some videos of the kid playing Sad and how much he enjoys the band and the music. Seemed like a low key shot in the dark thing. No petitions or obnoxious shit like that. Kid got lucky.

Sun May 08, 2016 11:40 pm

super nintendo chalmers wrote:
Bammer wrote:

I thought I was a dick. Well, maybe since I knew them your comment feels extra snarky, but they were really nice, kind people.

Think they just emailed the band some videos of the kid playing Sad and how much he enjoys the band and the music. Seemed like a low key shot in the dark thing. No petitions or obnoxious shit like that. Kid got lucky.

I was kidding. But this is the type of thing that seems to be reserved (rightfully so) for kids with medical issues.

Sun May 08, 2016 11:42 pm

Yeah, that was my first thought too. Maybe like a Make A Wish thing or something. But doesn't look like it.
Post a reply