The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 3:12 pm 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Tue March 19, 2013 3:31 pm
Posts: 382
https://archive.org/details/PearlJam-20 ... Canadaca14


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 11:12 pm
Posts: 2117
Talk of sorclessss punching out, looking in , drawing circ-holes dowwwwn


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45162
mikejasond wrote:
Talk of sorclessss punching out, looking in , drawing circ-holes dowwwwn

Tread lightly if you are going to make fun of that song on this board.

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 4533
super nintendo chalmers wrote:
Funny story. It turns out that kid's parents worked at and graduated from my little hippie college in Maine. They were super nice people and I remember when that kid was fuckin' born.

But is he "special" or are they just letting any kid with aggressive parents up on stage now?

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm
Posts: 31474
Location: this field intentionally left blank
I could very easily see how someone could listen to "Pilate" and begin to grimace, thinking "This is really not a good song."

_________________
BurtReynolds wrote:
If earth were a sphere, it would be impossible for any of us to stay grounded.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
RM Elitist
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 8:43 pm
Posts: 13316
that kid plays sad way too fast.

_________________
dimejinky99 wrote:
Hang on I check on my Grindr


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 11:12 pm
Posts: 2117
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
Talk of sorclessss punching out, looking in , drawing circ-holes dowwwwn

Tread lightly if you are going to make fun of that song on this board.


Im not making fun of the song, Im making fun of Eddie's warbling live vocals


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 45162
@SkitchP wrote:
that kid plays sad way too fast.

Lol

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:47 pm
Posts: 1896
Bammer wrote:
super nintendo chalmers wrote:
Funny story. It turns out that kid's parents worked at and graduated from my little hippie college in Maine. They were super nice people and I remember when that kid was fuckin' born.

But is he "special" or are they just letting any kid with aggressive parents up on stage now?


I thought I was a dick. Well, maybe since I knew them your comment feels extra snarky, but they were really nice, kind people.

Think they just emailed the band some videos of the kid playing Sad and how much he enjoys the band and the music. Seemed like a low key shot in the dark thing. No petitions or obnoxious shit like that. Kid got lucky.

_________________
David Yow wrote:
How are Pearl Jam any different from Toto?


Have you considered stacking papers and getting paid?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 4533
super nintendo chalmers wrote:
Bammer wrote:
super nintendo chalmers wrote:
Funny story. It turns out that kid's parents worked at and graduated from my little hippie college in Maine. They were super nice people and I remember when that kid was fuckin' born.

But is he "special" or are they just letting any kid with aggressive parents up on stage now?


I thought I was a dick. Well, maybe since I knew them your comment feels extra snarky, but they were really nice, kind people.

Think they just emailed the band some videos of the kid playing Sad and how much he enjoys the band and the music. Seemed like a low key shot in the dark thing. No petitions or obnoxious shit like that. Kid got lucky.

I was kidding. But this is the type of thing that seems to be reserved (rightfully so) for kids with medical issues.

_________________
Red Mosquito: Come for the Pearl Jam discussion, stay for the rampant homosexual innuendo.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-05: Quebec City, Quebec
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 11:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:47 pm
Posts: 1896
Yeah, that was my first thought too. Maybe like a Make A Wish thing or something. But doesn't look like it.

_________________
David Yow wrote:
How are Pearl Jam any different from Toto?


Have you considered stacking papers and getting paid?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sun December 17, 2017 5:42 pm