The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: 2016-05-02: New York, New York
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 5:31 pm 
Legacy of Love
 WWW  Profile

Welp, sorry I missed out on seeing Strat and Stip (again!). Sounds like the show(s) were hot. Really wish I could have joined in all the fun. But I'm glad you guys had a great time. Just looking at the setlists I don't feel like I'm bummed that I missed the second night. Hearing Lowlight live would be pretty fucking great, though. Sorry I missed that. But I wasn't going to go to night 1 anyway.

Sounds like the band sounded tight. Which is always fantastic. :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:14 am 
Looks Like a Cat

Pro-shot video of Driven to Tears

http://tiny.cc/pj-sting

PostPosted: Mon June 27, 2016 6:26 pm 
Banned from the Pit

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Seems like it took that person too long to recognize they were playing Breath. It is their 150th show, they should have known sooner.

I'm a little late here, but that girl is Jessica Letkemann, the managing editor of Billboard.com. She co-founded Twofeetthick.com and is a PJ fanatic. Nice girl.

Night 1 set was a little better overall, but the Man trilogy, Cheap Trick and Sting joining them and Mike throwing me a pick made it the better night overall personally.

GA is amazing, do whatever it takes to get those tix!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live