Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2016-04-26: Lexington, Kentucky

Wed April 27, 2016 5:36 pm

mikejasond wrote:I think the show looks much better than the 4/21 show everybody praised for some reason. Also this one had better covers because I hate Crown of Thorns and wish they'd stop doing it...I know its a tribute but its just not a good song.

So, you don't understand why people hate some setlists when they play songs that they hate, yet you expect us to understand why you hate when they play Crown of Thorns? Hmmph.

Wed April 27, 2016 5:38 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
mikejasond wrote:I think the show looks much better than the 4/21 show everybody praised for some reason. Also this one had better covers because I hate Crown of Thorns and wish they'd stop doing it...I know its a tribute but its just not a good song.

So, you don't understand why people hate some setlists when they play songs that they hate, yet you expect us to understand why you hate when they play Crown of Thorns? Hmmph.

Your show sucked.

Wed April 27, 2016 5:40 pm

Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Your show sucked.

I'm not even saying that. Could be any show. Crown of Thorns is a beloved cover by many PJ fans, and Lightning Bolt is probably a less than favorable opener for many PJ fans, but whatever. mikesandyjonesD has got it figured out I guess.

Wed April 27, 2016 5:41 pm

If they opened with LB at a concert I went to I would probably just walk out and not come back.

Wed April 27, 2016 5:42 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

Your show sucked.

I'm not even saying that. Could be any show. Crown of Thorns is a beloved cover by many PJ fans, and Lightning Bolt is probably a less than favorable opener for many PJ fans, but whatever. mikesandyjonesD has got it figured out I guess.

Im just glad misajdnadson is here to shake things up a bit.

I wish ed would open with Thumbing My Way.

Wed April 27, 2016 5:44 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:If they opened with LB at a concert I went to I would probably just walk out and not come back.

They should just see what the ratio of male/female is at each show. If it is more men, open with Go. More women, open with Release.

Wed April 27, 2016 5:44 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
LoathedVermin72 wrote:If they opened with LB at a concert I went to I would probably just walk out and not come back.

They should just see what the ratio of male/female is at each show. If it is more men, open with Go. More women, open with Release.

wtf

Wed April 27, 2016 5:47 pm

LoathedVermin72 wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

wtf

haha jk I don't think Release is that much of a chick song.

Wed April 27, 2016 5:52 pm

geezes ruddo

Wed April 27, 2016 5:56 pm

guys, I'm obviously joking. Calm the eff down.

Wed April 27, 2016 5:57 pm

or don't. IDGAF

Wed April 27, 2016 5:58 pm

Im just sad Ill be in NYC and missing the first show :(

Wed April 27, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm calm.

Wed April 27, 2016 6:23 pm

hlniv wrote:lame

You'd probably like this poster if you lived in Kentucky.

Spoiler: show
But in order for that to happen, you'd have to live in Kentucky. Ouch.

Wed April 27, 2016 6:52 pm

Strat wrote:Im just sad Ill be in NYC and missing the first show :(

You should be able to find a ticket. Go there night one and offer to trade your spare for night 2

Wed April 27, 2016 7:02 pm

It has a bouncy energy that works as an opener, and let's face it, you're getting the song anyways, they've played it at like 8 out of 9 shows this tour. Why not do it early? I would rather start with LB and then go into older stuff then have it pop up in the middle

Wed April 27, 2016 7:05 pm

WTF, guys? Camping out for Pearl Jam?

Wed April 27, 2016 7:07 pm

B wrote:Image

WTF, guys? Camping out for Pearl Jam?

Tell those people in Raleigh it isn't going to happen.

Wed April 27, 2016 7:30 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

You should be able to find a ticket. Go there night one and offer to trade your spare for night 2

My spare may be spoken for. If not, its fan club so i can't pick it up till monday.

I should be able to find something though. i have the faith.

Wed April 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Strat wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

My spare may be spoken for. If not, its fan club so i can't pick it up till monday.

I should be able to find something though. i have the faith.

Goto the Wishlist preparty. Lots of spares there.
Post a reply