Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2016 Tour Rumors

Thu May 19, 2016 2:31 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Just listened to Stone and Mike in an interview on 107.7. Most of the talk was charity, but they were asked about the full album play, and both admitted to being uncomfortable with Binaural. Anyway, they asked when they are going to play Seattle. Stone said "nothing planned yet but I think it will happen soon".

Did they say anything else of interest?

Thu May 19, 2016 2:40 am

evenslow wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Just listened to Stone and Mike in an interview on 107.7. Most of the talk was charity, but they were asked about the full album play, and both admitted to being uncomfortable with Binaural. Anyway, they asked when they are going to play Seattle. Stone said "nothing planned yet but I think it will happen soon".

No. The rest of it was talk about their charities. They are doing something with the radio station and Flight to Mars is this week.

Thu May 19, 2016 3:23 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
evenslow wrote:

No. The rest of it was talk about their charities. They are doing something with the radio station and Flight to Mars is this week.

Relatively speaking, "soon" could be quite a while from now. I mean if you think about it, and if you watched Cosmos, you would know that the entire existence of humankind would be near midnight on December 31st on the cosmic calendar.

Thu May 19, 2016 11:59 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Just listened to Stone and Mike in an interview on 107.7. Most of the talk was charity, but they were asked about the full album play

stone: have we done yield yet?

mm: i don’t think so.

stone: that’d be a good one. we’ve done them 2 or 3 times now. we did no code, binaural, vs.

Fri May 20, 2016 4:22 pm

AndySlash wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Just listened to Stone and Mike in an interview on 107.7. Most of the talk was charity, but they were asked about the full album play

stone: have we done yield yet?

mm: i don’t think so.

stone: that’d be a good one. we’ve done them 2 or 3 times now. we did no code, binaural, vs.

seriously?

Fri May 20, 2016 4:46 pm

seriously.

Fri June 17, 2016 8:25 pm

EV's at Wrigley this afternoon, which confirms he's the special guest at Theo's annual charity show at the Metro tonight - same one he played last year. Keep an eye out for Periscope feeds.

Sat June 18, 2016 12:33 am

http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/06/e ... ity-watch/

Fri July 29, 2016 1:56 am

Bump

Sun July 31, 2016 11:52 pm

:?:

Sat September 03, 2016 5:13 am

Thank God this thread is still sticky'd.
Post a reply