The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post subject: Lollapalooza 2007 Video
PostPosted: Wed March 04, 2015 1:57 pm 
A Return To Form
 WWW  Profile

I uploaded Lollapalooza 2007 onto YouTube cause I noticed that it wasn't there in it's entirety

And you can download an .AVI of it here if ya wanna make a DVD:

http://wegotshit.blogspot.com/2015/03/l ... video.html

Post subject: Re: Lollapalooza 2007 Video
PostPosted: Fri March 06, 2015 12:02 am 
Future Drummer

i still have a vivid memory of the fireworks starting as matt got into his drum solo in even flow. it was cool to see.

PostPosted: Fri March 06, 2015 12:55 am 
Rank This Poster

elderly woman>severed hand>education is a solid run. eddie vedder's voice sounds great, was this the start of the tour? matt cameron is also beastly, especially the beginning of 'severed hand'. hope the whole show is this good

PostPosted: Tue April 21, 2015 4:38 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

This show doesn't get enough love. Really felt like an "event" in Chicago stretching outside of the typical fansbase, cause Lolla wasn't the juggernaut it is now and there seemed to be something at stake for them, and the crowd really came through, going as far back as the eye could see. The band did the setlist perfectly and it was a wonder watching all 70K people really dig the show (there was no opposing band on the other stage like there is now), people didn't leave and the field never emptied out like most festivals do now halfway through a set and fireworks just made the night perfect. It was a show people (non-super fans) were buzzing about around town for a good few weeks before and after. Also proved the band could kill it on an American festival stage and it set up them doing the other big fests like Bonnaroo, ACL, etc.

PostPosted: Mon April 27, 2015 2:16 am 
A Return To Form
 WWW  Profile

Tuolumne wrote:
This show doesn't get enough love. Really felt like an "event" in Chicago stretching outside of the typical fansbase, cause Lolla wasn't the juggernaut it is now and there seemed to be something at stake for them, and the crowd really came through, going as far back as the eye could see. The band did the setlist perfectly and it was a wonder watching all 70K people really dig the show (there was no opposing band on the other stage like there is now), people didn't leave and the field never emptied out like most festivals do now halfway through a set and fireworks just made the night perfect. It was a show people (non-super fans) were buzzing about around town for a good few weeks before and after. Also proved the band could kill it on an American festival stage and it set up them doing the other big fests like Bonnaroo, ACL, etc.

Yeah I was there and it was great. I almost didn't go actually. Decided at the last minute to hop in with my friends who were going for the drive from Philly. Glad I did. It was the only time I saw PJ at a festival. It was a long hot day but we had a great time. I actually watched PJ's set from up high on the right. It was great fun...but...I thought the sound was particularity bad that night. Mike's guitar especially just sounded fucked up all night and from where I was, songs like State of Love and Trust and Do the Evolution sounded kinda like walls of noise. Minor gripe though. It was a great time. Only time I've been to Chicago.

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live