Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: Pearl Jam - Self-Pollution Radio (Remastered)

Thu April 10, 2014 12:16 pm

That domain is pointing to this thread, so if you want to share this with someone you can just give them that URL.

Originally it was pointing to a Google search for "tiny man nipples" but Justin was ungrateful.

Thu April 10, 2014 6:14 pm

I'm going to make l*ve to this version of Immortality tonight.

Thu April 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Meaning this song will be playing during the act of l*ve making, not that I will actually bang the song.

Thu April 10, 2014 6:36 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Meaning this song will be playing during the act of l*ve making, not that I will actually bang the song.

Is only 1 song needed? Or is there a playlist being planned?

Thu April 10, 2014 6:37 pm

CopperTom wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:Meaning this song will be playing during the act of l*ve making, not that I will actually bang the song.

Haven't thought that far. Probably will finish out the playlist with awkward silence.

Thu April 10, 2014 7:33 pm

theplatypus wrote:Originally it was pointing to a Google search for "tiny man nipples" but Justin was ungrateful.

There was gratitude, Jorge.

Thu April 10, 2014 8:38 pm

Stay away from me.

Thu April 10, 2014 9:30 pm

Don't turn this into a tissues thing.

Thu April 10, 2014 10:59 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

Haven't thought that far. Probably will finish out the playlist with awkward silence.

Actually, that's a pretty good effort. Lukin is pretty much the soundtrack to most of my love making sessions.

Fri April 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Sgt. Crackpot wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

Actually, that's a pretty good effort. Lukin is pretty much the soundtrack to most of my love making sessions.

That's ok, I didn't even make it to the word "Immortality" last night so...

Mon April 14, 2014 2:43 am

I listened to this on a 2 hour drive on the weekend. It sounded great.

The second session was quite unusual, more like a live rehearsal broadcast than a performance. I think maybe that was due to the flow or lack of, created by the running order of the songs.

Wed May 28, 2014 3:46 pm

This is outstanding...thanks so much. Brings back the memories and replaces some older versions I had.

Other than burning an audio CD, is there a free program out there that can help me convert these into Apple Lossless files? I tried downloading one program, but got a virus....I'm not so good with the :comp: :oops:

Wed May 28, 2014 4:02 pm

This is perfection. Thanks to all who worked on this.

Wed May 28, 2014 4:03 pm

Coach wrote:This is outstanding...thanks so much. Brings back the memories and replaces some older versions I had.

Other than burning an audio CD, is there a free program out there that can help me convert these into Apple Lossless files? I tried downloading one program, but got a virus....I'm not so good with the :comp: :oops:

A program called XLS

Wed May 28, 2014 5:12 pm

its just awesome...im listening to this one non stop these days.

They really need to release a dvd of this. Or a documentary.

FUCK PJ.

Wed May 28, 2014 8:05 pm

It's not a good song to suck and fuck to ruddo.

Sat May 31, 2014 7:00 pm

Coach wrote:This is outstanding...thanks so much. Brings back the memories and replaces some older versions I had.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yf4pqzh7k0qx6 ... ssless.zip

Sat May 31, 2014 7:00 pm

people should just pay for dbpoweramp, it's worth it

Sun June 01, 2014 1:52 am

This one and pearl jam the movie both need to be released properly.

Tue June 03, 2014 4:17 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yf4pqzh7k0qx6 ... ssless.zip

Thanks Chud, I just saw this. Will check it out tonight at home.
Post a reply