The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Tue November 27, 2018 3:33 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Mon November 19, 2018 1:42 am
Posts: 7
Any tips on which show has the best played Slight Of Hand from this tour?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Tue November 27, 2018 3:41 am 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21717
96583UP wrote:
PM theplatypus

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Tue November 27, 2018 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 7421
12345678910 wrote:
Any tips on which show has the best played Slight Of Hand from this tour?


My vote goes to Boston 8/29. There's a false start, but the second attempt is magic.

Lots of nice versions in Europe too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Tue November 27, 2018 12:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2609
12345678910 wrote:
Any tips on which show has the best played Slight Of Hand from this tour?


Chicago - one of the best shows of the tour.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Tue November 27, 2018 3:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 24430
About to listen to Katowice 2.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Wed November 28, 2018 10:49 pm 
Offline
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Sun October 16, 2016 4:19 pm
Posts: 125
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
12345678910 wrote:
Any tips on which show has the best played Slight Of Hand from this tour?


Chicago - one of the best shows of the tour.

This!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Thu November 29, 2018 12:21 am 
Offline
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 10:07 pm
Posts: 104
VinylGuy wrote:
About to listen to Katowice 2.

:heartbeat:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Thu November 29, 2018 6:04 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Mon November 19, 2018 1:42 am
Posts: 7
Mike did a fantastic job with the Ledbetter ending tags on this tour. There are lots of classic rock/classic metal riffs woven into the endings. There are nearly no repeats from one show to the next and it's different every time.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Thu January 31, 2019 7:55 am 
Offline
User avatar
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Sun January 05, 2014 8:12 pm
Posts: 129
Location: San Francisco, CA
raven2001 wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
12345678910 wrote:
Any tips on which show has the best played Slight Of Hand from this tour?


Chicago - one of the best shows of the tour.

This!


The version from Mountain View, CA 10/31 is pretty great, too.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Mon February 04, 2019 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Fri January 04, 2013 8:54 pm
Posts: 1211
12345678910 wrote:
Mike did a fantastic job with the Ledbetter ending tags on this tour. There are lots of classic rock/classic metal riffs woven into the endings. There are nearly no repeats from one show to the next and it's different every time.


:thumbsup:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Tue February 05, 2019 3:26 am 
Online
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 19113
Location: Cumberland, RI
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
12345678910 wrote:
Any tips on which show has the best played Slight Of Hand from this tour?


Chicago - one of the best shows of the tour.


I often don't even read past "Which show...?" and just instinctively type "Chicago."

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Tue February 05, 2019 4:16 am 
Offline
User avatar
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:06 pm
Posts: 7421
Simple Torture wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
12345678910 wrote:
Any tips on which show has the best played Slight Of Hand from this tour?


Chicago - one of the best shows of the tour.


I often don't even read past "Which show...?" and just instinctively type "Chicago."


Which show-offy soft rock/jazz fusion band from the '70's is your favorite?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Tue February 05, 2019 2:34 pm 
Online
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 19113
Location: Cumberland, RI
Kevin Davis wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
12345678910 wrote:
Any tips on which show has the best played Slight Of Hand from this tour?


Chicago - one of the best shows of the tour.


I often don't even read past "Which show...?" and just instinctively type "Chicago."


Which show-offy soft rock/jazz fusion band from the '70's is your favorite?


The Mothers Of Invention, why?

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Tue February 05, 2019 9:56 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 7:55 pm
Posts: 3053
Simple Torture wrote:
Kevin Davis wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
12345678910 wrote:
Any tips on which show has the best played Slight Of Hand from this tour?


Chicago - one of the best shows of the tour.


I often don't even read past "Which show...?" and just instinctively type "Chicago."


Which show-offy soft rock/jazz fusion band from the '70's is your favorite?


The Mothers Of Invention, why?


That Chicago show was my favorite from that tour. Jones Beach 3 and Saratoga are my other favorites after that.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Wed February 20, 2019 4:38 pm 
Online
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 19113
Location: Cumberland, RI
The Atlanta "Crazy Mary" is a great one. The way this song got Boom-ified from 2003 on is such a shame.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Wed January 08, 2020 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon January 07, 2013 7:58 pm
Posts: 351
Anyone have the track listing for the 'Alone and Far Away' mix?

edit - found the whole thing if anyone wants it

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/eb021a ... 034/1f0f2a


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Wed January 08, 2020 3:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2609
mkay0 wrote:
Anyone have the track listing for the 'Alone and Far Away' mix?

edit - found the whole thing if anyone wants it

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/eb021a ... 034/1f0f2a


Dude it's right here...

http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14852


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Wed January 08, 2020 3:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 44865
Location: Mountains
YEA BUT WHERE IS THE RARITIES MIX FROM 2016-2018


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Wed January 08, 2020 6:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Mon January 07, 2013 7:58 pm
Posts: 351
Wendy Carlos's Twin wrote:
mkay0 wrote:
Anyone have the track listing for the 'Alone and Far Away' mix?

edit - found the whole thing if anyone wants it

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/eb021a ... 034/1f0f2a


Dude it's right here...

http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=14852


I'm pretty dense, thanks


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Let's Talk About the 2000 Tour
PostPosted: Sat January 18, 2020 4:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Sun September 15, 2013 5:50 am
Posts: 21717
was listening to the Greensboro show from this tour earlier

great show

great version of Insignificance

I wish PJ would make more music like Of the Girl

_________________
All posts by this account, even those referencing real things, are entirely fictional and are for entertainment purposes only; i.e. very low-quality entertainment. These may contain coarse language and due to their content should not be viewed by anyone


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 499 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Sat March 06, 2021 11:53 am