Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?

Tue September 25, 2018 10:47 am

i thought he sounded good on those. particularly london 2.

Thu September 27, 2018 8:47 pm

wrigley 1’s a bit of a trainwreck

Thu September 27, 2018 11:03 pm

WtOB? wrote:wrigley 1’s a bit of a trainwreck

Outside of the slight delay in Ed's mic the first ten songs sounded good to me. Does it get worse?

Fri September 28, 2018 5:09 am

Monkey_Driven wrote:
WtOB? wrote:wrigley 1’s a bit of a trainwreck

Outside of the slight delay in Ed's mic the first ten songs sounded good to me. Does it get worse?

there are also multiple musical flubs. the setlist is strange and seems to have no flow at all. and yeah, what’s with that mic delay? it gets a little better but not one of the better boots from the year.

Thu October 04, 2018 5:02 pm

Marseille, 9 Sept 2006

Sat October 06, 2018 1:57 pm

I am listening to the Gorge show 7/23/2006. Always enjoyed listening to this set.

Mon October 08, 2018 10:59 pm

And proof that I am on a decent live Pearl Jam kick...Atlanta 8/7/00. I have only heard this show once before this. A much more energetic show than I remember, even if the set list wasn’t full of rarities and Vedder totally screwed up an epic Immortality.

Set: Release, Corduroy, Insignificance, Animal, Hail Hail, Nothing As It Seems, Rival, Given to Fly, Light Years, Do the Evolution, Even Flow, In Hiding, Daughter, Better Man, Nothingman, Leatherman, Grievance, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Once, Breakerfall, Immortality, Crazy Mary, Small Town, Porch

Encore 2: F*ckin Up, Yellow Ledbetter

Tue October 09, 2018 1:46 am

liebzz wrote:And proof that I am on a decent live Pearl Jam kick...Atlanta 8/7/00. I have only heard this show once before this. A much more energetic show than I remember, even if the set list wasn’t full of rarities and Vedder totally screwed up an epic Immortality.

Set: Release, Corduroy, Insignificance, Animal, Hail Hail, Nothing As It Seems, Rival, Given to Fly, Light Years, Do the Evolution, Even Flow, In Hiding, Daughter, Better Man, Nothingman, Leatherman, Grievance, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Once, Breakerfall, Immortality, Crazy Mary, Small Town, Porch

Encore 2: F*ckin Up, Yellow Ledbetter

At the time I thought it was the best Pearl Jam show I'd ever seen. That is a perfect 2000 setlist.

Thu October 11, 2018 5:23 am

what a band

Tue October 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Detroit 10.16.14 is playing on Sirius XM right now. I like the Release -> Oceans -> Nothingman intro. If I was there I'd think that was pretty special.

Is it me or are the 2014 boots the best in the past 8 years?

Tue October 16, 2018 9:15 pm

mikejasond wrote:Detroit 10.16.14 is playing on Sirius XM right now. I like the Release -> Oceans -> Nothingman intro. If I was there I'd think that was pretty special.

It's not just you. I think the heartland 2014 tour is easily the best run of shows during the LB era.

Tue October 16, 2018 10:54 pm

mkay0 wrote:
mikejasond wrote:Detroit 10.16.14 is playing on Sirius XM right now. I like the Release -> Oceans -> Nothingman intro. If I was there I'd think that was pretty special.

It's not just you. I think the heartland 2014 tour is easily the best run of shows during the LB era.

I'm always ready to fluff 10/22/14! I still put that show on form time to time.

Wed October 17, 2018 2:17 pm

listening to that train wreck from Missoula, 2005. trying to go back and listen to all of that '05 run.

Mon October 22, 2018 7:54 pm

Revisiting Gorge I, 2006 for the first time in ages. Holy shit, what a show. Firing on all cylinders. Just got through one of the better takes on Black I can remember in the modern era. I had amazing seats for this one. Thanks for all you did, 10C.

Mon October 22, 2018 9:01 pm

swan wrote:Revisiting Gorge I, 2006 for the first time in ages. Holy shit, what a show. Firing on all cylinders. Just got through one of the better takes on Black I can remember in the modern era. I had amazing seats for this one. Thanks for all you did, 10C.

We had 3rd row for Gorge 1 and 25th row on the floor for San Diego. I don't know how it all worked out, but glad it did.

Mon October 22, 2018 9:15 pm

Hatfield wrote:
swan wrote:Revisiting Gorge I, 2006 for the first time in ages. Holy shit, what a show. Firing on all cylinders. Just got through one of the better takes on Black I can remember in the modern era. I had amazing seats for this one. Thanks for all you did, 10C.

We had 3rd row for Gorge 1 and 25th row on the floor for San Diego. I don't know how it all worked out, but glad it did.

I had such amazing luck that tour. 5th row center for Santa Barbara, 12th Stone side for Portland, 15th center Gorge I, 10th Stone side Gorge II. It probably helped that none of those were arenas (and obviously Bill Graham x3 was GA) but boy did they hook it up. And I only joined 10C in 2000. :finger: to them for not letting me keep my # 5 days after the renewal grace period ended some years back. My own fault, sure but I'm still bitter. They haven't gotten any $ out of me since.

Fri October 26, 2018 3:32 pm

Melbourne 3/17/95. "Glorified G" is one Dave-era song that I unquestionably like better with Jack.

Thu November 08, 2018 8:58 am

Barcelona 2018. 8 songs in and so far this is excellent!

Fri November 09, 2018 12:42 am

Immortality from Fenway II 2018 sounds great on Sirius / XM. So glad I was there for that.

Fri November 09, 2018 5:30 am

Coach wrote:Immortality from Fenway II 2018 sounds great on Sirius / XM. So glad I was there for that.

Think of how much better the show would have been if they started earlier.
Post a reply