Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?

Fri May 12, 2017 6:14 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:Why not just listen to a 2000 show?

Or a playlist of Taylor Swift deep cuts?

Fri May 12, 2017 4:52 pm

Every single time I try to make it through the Binaural show, I stop it and pop in a 2000 Bootleg. I found the 6/18 Salzburg, AT show on youtube the other day.. :luv:
[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmnUxq51xT1n3z8VhRUdz1laOum5YVO2M[/YouTube]

Mon May 15, 2017 3:37 am

Kevin Davis wrote:

Or a playlist of Taylor Swift deep cuts?

We're twin fire signs, Kevin Davis. Four blue eyes.

Mon May 15, 2017 6:47 pm

Cincinnati 8/20/2000

Mon May 15, 2017 9:24 pm

Columbia, MD 9/04/2000. Man, this show is so good. :P

Tue May 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Have been re-listening to some of the '03 shows and didn't realize how good Irvine I is the first time I heard it. "Rearviewmirror" is teetering on total chaos. Great show.

Thu May 25, 2017 7:11 pm

Listening to the 05/25/00 on Sirius XM right now.

Im so torn.

They opened up with Long Road -> Breakerfall, which is like...two of my LEAST favorite PJ songs I could ever think of but the band sounds really good. <_<

Thu May 25, 2017 7:15 pm

OMG they butchered the bridge of Corduroy. Eddie sounded fine the guitar sound was HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Thu May 25, 2017 10:54 pm

mikejasond wrote:OMG they butchered the bridge of Corduroy. Eddie sounded fine the guitar sound was HORRIBLE!!!!!!

Should probably stop listening to 2000 boots.

Mon June 05, 2017 1:58 pm

"No Way" from Seattle 2009 just played on random. While Ed is shaky (he had a cold that night), but the band seems to be playing pretty well. I haven't heard No Way that many times since it's rarely played, but the music has changed and it sounds almost Soundgarden-eque. Especially from around the 3:40 mark till the end. I liked it.

What does RM think are some of the best versions out there? Did they ever play it with Jack?

Mon June 05, 2017 2:11 pm

darth_vedder wrote:"No Way" from Seattle 2009 just played on random. While Ed is shaky (he had a cold that night), but the band seems to be playing pretty well. I haven't heard No Way that many times since it's rarely played, but the music has changed and it sounds almost Soundgarden-eque. Especially from around the 3:40 mark till the end. I liked it.

What does RM think are some of the best versions out there? Did they ever play it with Jack?

They didnt played it with Jackie....and all the live versions are so fuckin good. Specially Alpine Valley....That bridge goes forever.

Mon June 05, 2017 2:18 pm

darth_vedder wrote:"No Way" from Seattle 2009 just played on random. While Ed is shaky (he had a cold that night), but the band seems to be playing pretty well. I haven't heard No Way that many times since it's rarely played, but the music has changed and it sounds almost Soundgarden-eque. Especially from around the 3:40 mark till the end. I liked it.

I was at that Seattle 09 show, and a guy behind me kept yelling "oh my God, they haven't played this in 11 years! NO WAY!!" over and over again. Way to enjoy it, dude.

Mon June 05, 2017 2:20 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

I was at that Seattle 09 show, and a guy behind me kept yelling "oh my God, they haven't played this in 11 years! NO WAY!!" over and over again. Way to enjoy it, dude.

Uhg, Pearl Jam fans are the worst.

Wed June 07, 2017 5:19 am

darth_vedder wrote:What does RM think are some of the best versions out there? Did they ever play it with Jack?

Thu June 08, 2017 3:35 pm

WtOB? wrote:
darth_vedder wrote:What does RM think are some of the best versions out there? Did they ever play it with Jack?

jfc yield tour

Thu June 08, 2017 4:14 pm

chuck taylor wrote:
WtOB? wrote:

jfc yield tour

:heartbeat:

Wed June 21, 2017 6:25 pm

6/23/06 (pittsburgh) playing on Sirius XM now...

I like the 06 shows in general. Last time Eddie sounded great

Sat June 24, 2017 12:26 am

Montreal 05

Thu June 29, 2017 7:48 pm

2003-06-06: Las Vegas, NV. I was home on a short break from Iraq and got to go to this show. Still one of my favorites.

Fri June 30, 2017 2:29 pm

Osaka 95. Whipping used to be so good live.
Post a reply