The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 149  Next
 Post subject: Re: Which bootleg are you listening to?
PostPosted: Fri November 09, 2018 2:15 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Coach wrote:
Immortality from Fenway II 2018 sounds great on Sirius / XM. So glad I was there for that.

Yeah, Red Mosquito as well.

PostPosted: Sat November 10, 2018 3:23 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Monkey_Driven wrote:
Coach wrote:
Immortality from Fenway II 2018 sounds great on Sirius / XM. So glad I was there for that.

Think of how much better the show would have been if they started earlier.

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat November 10, 2018 3:24 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

numbers wrote:
Coach wrote:

Yeah, Red Mosquito as well.

Maybe I'll buy this show on nugs today

PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 12:51 pm 
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker

OKC '13 was on Sirius on the way in this morning; an unexpected gem.

PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 4:20 pm 
The Master

Biff Pocoroba wrote:

I'm still mad at my friends getting married that day. I could have been in in the third row with another friend's second ticket.

PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 5:06 pm 
Broken Tamborine

Noblesville '98

PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 5:57 pm 
Broken Tamborine

Biff Pocoroba wrote:

It really is. It's the one show from the past decade that I'll actually throw on semi-regularly when I feel like listening to some live PJ. It helps that I was there and have fond memories of it. But I have good memories of other recent shows too that really don't do anything for me when I go back to them. This one holds up. Good variety in the setlist without being crammed full of "rarities," and a solid performance all around.

PostPosted: Wed November 14, 2018 11:57 pm 
A Return To Form

Reading Festival 2006. Performancewise this has to be one of the best UK shows they ever did. They're a f'n machine here!

PostPosted: Fri November 16, 2018 10:53 am 
A Return To Form

Barcelona 2006. I'm doing the 2006 European tour in chronological order and so far this is an awesome experience. The level at which they are playing right from the beginning is staggering. They continue to nail almost every tour debut as well. Fantastic!

PostPosted: Fri November 16, 2018 1:03 pm 
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other

raven2001 wrote:
Barcelona 2006. I'm doing the 2006 European tour in chronological order and so far this is an awesome experience. The level at which they are playing right from the beginning is staggering. They continue to nail almost every tour debut as well. Fantastic!

West Coast U.S./Europe/Australia is the best run the band ever had, imo.

PostPosted: Fri November 16, 2018 3:14 pm 
A Return To Form

BootsToAsses wrote:
raven2001 wrote:

True, especially when you consider how many dates they played back then. It's been years since I last listened to the 2006 EU shows and I remembered them being very good, but this is like a rediscovery of a treasure:) Looking forward to the rest of the tour!

PostPosted: Sun November 25, 2018 4:26 am 
Broken Tamborine

Ft Lauderdale 2016. This show doesn't get any love but I think the selist has a great flow, the songs are well executed, Ed's voice holds up pretty well and the set list is interesting. Very underrated show.

PostPosted: Mon November 26, 2018 8:00 am 
Broken Tamborine

Ottawa 05

PostPosted: Mon November 26, 2018 2:11 pm 

raven2001 wrote:
BootsToAsses wrote:
raven2001 wrote:

True, especially when you consider how many dates they played back then. It's been years since I last listened to the 2006 EU shows and I remembered them being very good, but this is like a rediscovery of a treasure:) Looking forward to the rest of the tour!

The Australian leg has some stunning shows, too. Adelaide night 1 (21/11/06) is one of my favourite bootlegs to listen to. Crowd is amped from the start, and Ed sounds fantastic.

Small Town - Go - Do The Evolution - God's Dice - Once - Immortality is a phenomenal start, and Immortality has one of my favourite Mike solos :luv:

Lisbon night 1 sounds magical too. The crowd is captured perfectly, and the band is tight.

PostPosted: Tue November 27, 2018 7:20 pm 
A Return To Form

BootsToAsses wrote:
raven2001 wrote:
BootsToAsses wrote:
raven2001 wrote:

The Australian leg has some stunning shows, too. Adelaide night 1 (21/11/06) is one of my favourite bootlegs to listen to. Crowd is amped from the start, and Ed sounds fantastic.

Small Town - Go - Do The Evolution - God's Dice - Once - Immortality is a phenomenal start, and Immortality has one of my favourite Mike solos :luv:

Lisbon night 1 sounds magical too. The crowd is captured perfectly, and the band is tight.

Listened to Lisbon 1 two days ago: also a very good one apart from Severed Hand, where they messed up the ending, a rough sounding Lukin and Wishlist, where Ed doesn't remember all the lyrics. The crowd is awesome on that one!

PostPosted: Wed November 28, 2018 5:02 pm 

raven2001 wrote:
BootsToAsses wrote:
raven2001 wrote:
BootsToAsses wrote:
raven2001 wrote:

Listened to Lisbon 1 two days ago: also a very good one apart from Severed Hand, where they messed up the ending, a rough sounding Lukin and Wishlist, where Ed doesn't remember all the lyrics. The crowd is awesome on that one!

Let me know when you get to Milan :hooray:

PostPosted: Wed November 28, 2018 10:42 pm 
A Return To Form

I will :D Currently playing: Lisbon 2

PostPosted: Wed December 05, 2018 10:53 pm 
Jeff's Infallible Pendulum

I just bought a lot of 24 bootlegs on ebay for pretty damn cheap. Mostly 2003 North America and Australian shows but a couple of 2000 Euro boots. That should be my listening sorted till Christmas 8-) First up Nashville 2003.

PostPosted: Wed December 05, 2018 11:35 pm 
Broken Tamborine

Fuzzcharger wrote:
First up Nashville 2003.

I listened to that one quite a bit back in 2003/04. Hope it's as good as I thought it was then.

PostPosted: Thu December 06, 2018 9:39 pm 

delanoche wrote:
Fuzzcharger wrote:
First up Nashville 2003.

I listened to that one quite a bit back in 2003/04. Hope it's as good as I thought it was then.

Nashville '03 is the tits :hooray:

Probably my most listened-to bootleg from that year. Great opening trio of Oceans, LBC, and Breakerfall.

Light Years is a tremendous version with a passionate outro by Ed.

Fun Bu$hleaguer which gets some playful boos but it all feels like good fun, in complete opposition to how it feels in Uniondale.

Parting Ways!

Better Man with a "WILD THING" tag :haha:

Great show!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2967 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 149  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live