Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: Live Forum Index Thread

Tue October 10, 2017 7:08 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:you are a menace

he's just lazy. The way we were doing it was fine. It isn't like there are tour threads that are hundreds of pages long. And they won't be, either. He is the only one discussing these shows, with himself.

Tue October 10, 2017 7:08 pm

merge the threads, ruddo

Tue October 10, 2017 7:13 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:

he's just lazy. The way we were doing it was fine. It isn't like there are tour threads that are hundreds of pages long. And they won't be, either. He is the only one discussing these shows, with himself.

For now, but once a decent amount of them is built up people will have places to go and will thank me later when they listen to a particularly good random show and realize we can all discuss it together with ease

Tue October 10, 2017 7:14 pm

mikejasond wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

For now, but once a decent amount of them is built up people will have places to go and will thank me later when they listen to a particularly good random show and realize we can all discuss it together with ease

you realize we've been doing it this way since what, 2004? With ease...

Tue October 10, 2017 7:14 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

you realize we've been doing it this way since what, 2004? With ease...

like I said, he wants to come into our house and rearrange the furniture

Thu October 12, 2017 2:22 am

cutuphalfdead wrote:
mikejasond wrote:Thats fine for that moment, but then if somebody comes back to listen to the same bootleg they'd never be able to discuss it and compare opinions. And then it will be buried by the next bootleg.

Yeah, it's wonderful.

RM thrives on recycled opinions and regurgitated dialogue. You need to understand that if you do not allow previously had discussions to disappear into the forgotten annals of board history, there will literally be nothing left for anyone to talk about here.

Thu October 12, 2017 2:27 am

Kevin Davis wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mikejasond wrote:Thats fine for that moment, but then if somebody comes back to listen to the same bootleg they'd never be able to discuss it and compare opinions. And then it will be buried by the next bootleg.

Yeah, it's wonderful.

RM thrives on recycled opinions and regurgitated dialogue. You need to understand that if you do not allow previously had discussions to disappear into the forgotten annals of board history, there will literally be nothing left for anyone to talk about here.

KD gets it.

Thu October 12, 2017 2:29 am

whatever program we decide on to support more blacks listening to pearl jam i support

we need, the blacks

Sun October 15, 2017 2:09 am

we belong together

Wed October 18, 2017 2:23 am

Im afraid now we have scared mikejasnd away from sharing his thoughts. That'd make me sad.

Wed October 18, 2017 4:25 am

he's posting in the bootleg thread

Sat February 03, 2018 5:12 am

This was a fantastic three page read.

Fri February 09, 2018 2:13 am

washing machine wrote:This was a fantastic three page read.

Yes, I really enjoyed this.
Post a reply