The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post subject: Re: How long have their sets been so far?
PostPosted: Wed October 23, 2013 5:51 am 
10Club Complaint Department

fishbob wrote:
How long have their sets been so far?

81 songs per night. Pack a blanket.

Post subject: Re: How long have their sets been so far?
PostPosted: Wed October 23, 2013 3:35 pm 
Banned from the Pit

LetMeSleep wrote:
I lived in Sydney for 30 years and its a great place but the BDO can show the bogan thug side. Lots of shirtless flag waving macho guys. Just take lot of water and try to avoid those guys. It should be a really good day.

Other things to do - book a bridge climb. It is really awesome. The festival of Sydney is on then too so you may catch a nice show at the opera house. A good day is the bridge climb and a walk around the harbour and the Rocks (check out the Australian Hotel for good local beers and tasty pizzas - kangaroo, crocodile etc). You could do a day trip to Katoomba in the blue mountains. Def catch a ferry to Manly. It's a seaside suburb with all that goes with that (like Brighton in the UK and I assume the Jersey shore).

I had 4 days in Cairns a few years back. It takes care of itself really but do hire a car. The Daintree is great and a reef tour is essential. There's a croc farm if that's your thing. Plus there's heaps of other tourist shit. We didn't stay in cairns, stayed in Palm Cove. Cairns is apparently a bit of a hole.

Have a great trip and feel free to ask any questions. Maybe meet up at the BDO for a beer.

Wait, you can eat Kangaroo? I will have to try that. Thanks for the advice, we do plan on going to the Blue Mountains for a day and I will check out a bridge tour and ferry to Manly. I was bummed that the second BDO date was cancelled but it does give us an extra day to see Sydney.

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live