The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post subject: 2013-10-18: Barclays Center: Brooklyn, New York
PostPosted: Mon July 08, 2013 5:45 pm 
Troglodyte
 WWW  Profile

Post subject: Re: 2013-10-18: Barclays Center: Brooklyn, New York
PostPosted: Tue July 16, 2013 2:09 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

:wave: I'm in. Reserved.

PostPosted: Tue July 16, 2013 6:30 pm 
Lost Cat

I'm in, reserved. Also got Philly 10/22/13 reserved.

Does anyone know what happened to touringfans.net where you could list your 10c ID and see who else is going to same concert and where you fall either ahead or behind everyone else?

mgiusto
145xxx

PostPosted: Fri July 26, 2013 3:37 pm 
Banned from the Pit

I have a 10C GA ticket for Brooklyn 2 and looking to trade for a GA ticket to this show!

PostPosted: Sat July 27, 2013 4:10 pm 
Banned from the Pit

Am in. Scored some on TM - a pair in 200s and beautiful singles in 4/105. See you guys there. Hopefully 10c seats for Sat will be better than my single(s).

PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 3:18 am 
Rank This Poster

in!!

PostPosted: Mon July 29, 2013 5:05 pm 
Banned from the Pit

:wave:

PostPosted: Fri August 09, 2013 3:27 am 
Banned from the Pit

I scored a ticket in Section 1 through TM. Basically I've got a front row ticket to the back of the stage, which should be a lot of fun I think.

PostPosted: Fri September 13, 2013 3:06 am 
Banned from the Pit

I have 1 ticket in section 203, row 1 and looking to trade.
Interested in the items below:

- 91 and '93 Xmas singles.

- Berlin 2012 t-shirt (the one with the same logo as the flag) in a men's medium.
They seemed to be sold out both night's by the time I got to the venue and only had large remaining.

- Also looking for a Euro 2010 t-shirt (men's medium) and a grey (#11 on the back) Toronto Blue Jays shirt from the Sept. 11, 2011 show (men's medium).

Also looking for a Strokes 2006 North American tour t-shirt in a men's medium (it's red with the tour dates on the back in yellow lettering).

PostPosted: Wed September 18, 2013 2:57 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

Which other RM'ers will be at this show?

PostPosted: Thu September 19, 2013 1:10 am 
Future Drummer

EJ wrote:

I'll be there, but I don't have a ticket yet.

Post subject: Anybody have or know how to get 2 extra Brooklyn tickets?
PostPosted: Wed October 02, 2013 7:33 pm 
Future Drummer

I'm starting to get kind of desperate, so after being encouraged in the other topic to ask on forums, I figured I might as well make a topic. I realize it can be kind of annoying but hopefully it's okay and if I was to somehow get tickets, it would be worth it.

I posted a topic on the PJ.com forums as well but there's so many people there, I figured it couldn't hurt to post it here as well since it's kind of smaller.

As I said there, I've never seen Pearl Jam live before...I'm 21, and just got into them a couple years ago, after I began listening to PJ Radio like exclusively and they became my favorite band. Now that they're finally coming to New York, I really want to go both nights and am so excited to see them live. I already got 2 tickets for my friend and I for 10/19 through stubhub in the 100s across from the stage...not amazing seats but hey, they were only $135 a ticket which was insanely low compared to the other prices.

Unfortunately being that I'm a college student, I don't exactly have thousands of dollars to spend. Or even hundreds, and not only that but my friends have less than I do, and so I'm probably going to be paying most of their ticket. So buying a really really good seat to either night is out of the question, which kind of bothers me because the tickets were all only like 70 bucks, I mean...I just wish people would sell to fans for a reasonable price and not try to make a profit so people that don't have 600 dollars to spend can still go.

So I was hoping maybe somebody had some lead on a pair of tickets for the 18th, or maybe knew somebody who had to sell them...or who knows what. I know I should settle for anything but I mean...Ive never seen them before and I know it's stupid but I just really want the first time to be amazing...I don't wanna see them from the nosebleeds. If it comes to that and the show is approaching I'll have to do it but Im still holding out hope somehow I can get close. So I was really hoping these tickets would be like in the 100s or closer. I know I should take what I can get, but if it comes to it I'll just have to buy the nosebleeds on stubhub...I'd rather take a chance and hope somehow I can get decent seats to see them.

As I said I do have decent tickets for the 19th but in addition if anybody happens to have amazing or GA seats I would buy them for up to 2x value...I'd just sell my 2 tickets I do have at face value to actual fans on here or PJ.com so they don't go to waste. I would never turn the opportunity down to get even closer than I am, but mostly this is for the 18th where I do not yet have tickets for my friend and I.

Anyways yeah, I hope there's somebody who can help me out, and hope you guys understand that while I know there's a small chance and I know it's a little annoying to ask around for tickets I really want to see them and so have to take any chance I can.

Post subject: Re: Anybody have or know how to get 2 extra Brooklyn tickets
PostPosted: Wed October 02, 2013 7:45 pm 
RM Elitist

I remember one of the users a couple weeks back trying to get rid of some brooklyn seats. You may want to send a pm to theplatypus.

PostPosted: Fri October 04, 2013 2:25 am 
Lost Cat

I'm going to the show on the 18th, and I'm really excited (duh). I haven't been a fan of PJ for very long (only since 2012), but I'd been hoping for the chance to see them pretty much since I first started listening and fell in love basically right away. I actually can't believe I'm going at all, to tell the truth.

In August of last year, I slipped and fell coming down the stairs in my house. I hit my head, and I ended up fracturing my skull, and there was tons of pressure, bleeding, and swelling in my brain. By the time I got to the hospital, I had to be put in a medically induced coma to (hopefully) keep me alive. According to my family, I did come very close to dying.

When I woke up four days later, I had no memory of the accident; the last thing I remember is going to sleep the night before. I didn't know if I'd ever walk the same way again, or if I'd sustained any kind of brain damage. None of the surgeons and doctors knew exactly how long it would take me to fully heal and recover. To say I was scared, angry, and confused would be an understatement. I was more miserable than I can ever remember being in my life, which is saying a lot...I have cerebral palsy, so I've dealt with my fair share of difficult stuff.

Thankfully, I ended up being fine as far as walking goes (fine for me at least...I still sometimes use a walker, wheelchair, or crutch to get around, but I did before I fell too), and none of the injuries to my brain had any longterm effects. I know I'm incredibly lucky to be alive at all, let alone back to where I was before.

The only thing that really kept my spirits up and gave me hope that I'd get better someday during the three weeks I spent in the hospital was music. Even though I couldn't listen to my iPod (the fracture in my skull was pretty close to my ear, so we wanted to be sure I didn't have any hearing loss), I knew Pearl Jam would understand the pain, confusion, sadness, fear, and anger I was feeling at the time, and that means a lot. In the year since the accident, I've come to consider Given to Fly to be "my song" (hence my username, haha); I really connect with the idea of fighting through something (physically and emotionally, in my case), and not giving in or becoming a negative person or letting what happened to you take away your faith and hope. It would mean a lot to me, more than I can say even, if the band could play it on the 18th...if not for me specifically, then just during the concert at all.

I wanted to post about this on the Ten Club forums, but I didn't know you had to be a paid member to do that (which I'm not, unfortunately). I figured maybe posting here could help get my story out there somehow.

PostPosted: Fri October 04, 2013 10:13 am 
Future Drummer

Well, it's been played at 3 of the 4 shows I have seen in NYC, so you could get it, but the only reason anyone associated with Pearl Jam, LLC comes here is to make sure we are not spreading illegal content like demos (ie Cold Concession).

PostPosted: Sun October 06, 2013 10:56 pm 
Future Drummer

Looking for 1 ticket for this one. Have an extra TM ticket for night 2 (section 112) or extra Worcester 2 RES (10c number is 113xxx).

PostPosted: Thu October 10, 2013 2:29 am 
Future Drummer

If anyone is looking to get rid of any tix, drop a line!

Have you considered stacking papers and getting paid?

PostPosted: Fri October 11, 2013 3:10 pm 
Fake NYC Setlist Relayer

EJ wrote:

PostPosted: Sat October 12, 2013 4:20 pm 
Banned from the Pit

still looking for 2 for this show, anybody got 2 extra im your man! thanks!

PostPosted: Sat October 12, 2013 8:01 pm 
The worst

giventofly8712 wrote:
I'm going to the show on the 18th, and I'm really excited (duh). I haven't been a fan of PJ for very long (only since 2012), but I'd been hoping for the chance to see them pretty much since I first started listening and fell in love basically right away. I actually can't believe I'm going at all, to tell the truth.

In August of last year, I slipped and fell coming down the stairs in my house. I hit my head, and I ended up fracturing my skull, and there was tons of pressure, bleeding, and swelling in my brain. By the time I got to the hospital, I had to be put in a medically induced coma to (hopefully) keep me alive. According to my family, I did come very close to dying.

When I woke up four days later, I had no memory of the accident; the last thing I remember is going to sleep the night before. I didn't know if I'd ever walk the same way again, or if I'd sustained any kind of brain damage. None of the surgeons and doctors knew exactly how long it would take me to fully heal and recover. To say I was scared, angry, and confused would be an understatement. I was more miserable than I can ever remember being in my life, which is saying a lot...I have cerebral palsy, so I've dealt with my fair share of difficult stuff.

Thankfully, I ended up being fine as far as walking goes (fine for me at least...I still sometimes use a walker, wheelchair, or crutch to get around, but I did before I fell too), and none of the injuries to my brain had any longterm effects. I know I'm incredibly lucky to be alive at all, let alone back to where I was before.

The only thing that really kept my spirits up and gave me hope that I'd get better someday during the three weeks I spent in the hospital was music. Even though I couldn't listen to my iPod (the fracture in my skull was pretty close to my ear, so we wanted to be sure I didn't have any hearing loss), I knew Pearl Jam would understand the pain, confusion, sadness, fear, and anger I was feeling at the time, and that means a lot. In the year since the accident, I've come to consider Given to Fly to be "my song" (hence my username, haha); I really connect with the idea of fighting through something (physically and emotionally, in my case), and not giving in or becoming a negative person or letting what happened to you take away your faith and hope. It would mean a lot to me, more than I can say even, if the band could play it on the 18th...if not for me specifically, then just during the concert at all.

I wanted to post about this on the Ten Club forums, but I didn't know you had to be a paid member to do that (which I'm not, unfortunately). I figured maybe posting here could help get my story out there somehow.

I hope they play it for you :) Fortuantley you had the good sense to identify with a common song :)

Running TSIS Review

I Am No Guide - Pearl Jam Song by Song - Coming this July!
He/Him/His

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live