Red Mosquito
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/

PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]
http://forums.theskyiscrape.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2249
Page 9 of 9

Author:  CopperTom [ Wed October 30, 2013 1:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

Anyone know a reason why this poster is selling for so much more than any other. Were there less printed? Is Munk One typically worth more? I'm curious.

Author:  breakerfall66 [ Thu December 31, 2015 5:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

Being from Pittsburgh, we went to the opening show.

A few notes:

- The setlist was not up to standard, sort of lackluster overall, along with the LB tunes. I refuse to buy the Lightning Bolt LP.
- The shows back in 2003 and 2006 at the Mellon Arena blew this show away by leaps and bounds.
- The show was just a safe show; this is something they seem to do a lot for opening tour shows.

After seeing the PJ a dozen times, going back to the 90s, this show was the least favorite of ours. It just wasn't up standard with the past performances we've seen from PJ.

Author:  LoathedVermin72 [ Thu December 31, 2015 5:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

WHY DIDNT ANYONE ANSWER COPPERTOM?!

Author:  CopperTom [ Thu December 31, 2015 1:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

breakerfall66 wrote:

- The setlist was not up to standard, sort of lackluster overall, along with the LB tunes. I refuse to buy the Lightning Bolt LP.

Unemployable's only 2013 performance, Speed of Sound has only been played 6 times ever and Of The Girl doesn't get played much.
breakerfall66 wrote:
- The shows back in 2003 and 2006 at the Mellon Arena blew this show away by leaps and bounds.
I enjoyed this show much more than the 2006 show.
breakerfall66 wrote:
- The show was just a safe show; this is something they seem to do a lot for opening tour shows.
no problems here considering it was the first show of a tour supporting a new album.

Author:  vedder316 [ Mon January 04, 2016 3:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

I liked the 2013 show, ton of energy in the building, plus they rehearsed and stayed 5 days in the city. It was a well played show.

I don't think I'd rank it above 2006 though, I really enjoyed that one.


Both pale in comparison to 9/5/00. The band may have been at its touring peak then and they delivered that night.


2003 would be my pick for weakest Pgh show, although I'm not a big fan of that tour in general and I had lousy seats for that show.

Author:  mikejasond [ Wed October 11, 2017 7:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

This is on Sirius XM today. WOW A TOPIC ACTUALLY EXISTS.

Guess Ill just post here and wait for you guys to put all of these topics in the 2013 tour topic

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Wed October 11, 2017 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

mjd, this was the thread created for when the tour happened, and to announce the setlist as they were playing it. Around here, we have people relay the setlist live as the show is happening. This isn't the bootleg thread.

kthnx.

Author:  mikejasond [ Wed October 11, 2017 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

*sighS* then why is it still here? It seems much less useful than bootleg topics so why not just delete it?

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Wed October 11, 2017 7:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

mikejasond wrote:
*sighS* then why is it still here? It seems much less useful than bootleg topics so why not just delete it?

We aren't going to just delete people's posts, dude.

Here check this thread out:

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2344&hilit=2013

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Wed October 11, 2017 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

mikejasond wrote:
*sighS* then why is it still here? It seems much less useful than bootleg topics so why not just delete it?

This is a valid question.

Author:  E.H. Ruddock [ Wed October 11, 2017 7:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

cutuphalfdead wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
*sighS* then why is it still here? It seems much less useful than bootleg topics so why not just delete it?

This is a valid question.

We could lock them, but I won't delete those threads.

Author:  Birds in Hell [ Wed October 11, 2017 8:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
*sighS* then why is it still here? It seems much less useful than bootleg topics so why not just delete it?

This is a valid question.

We could lock them, but I won't delete those threads.

Good, I definitely think they should stay - they're a record of the shows/setlists as of when they happened.

Author:  cutuphalfdead [ Wed October 11, 2017 8:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: PITTSBURGH SETLIST THREAD [11 Oct 2013]

Birds in Hell wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
mikejasond wrote:
*sighS* then why is it still here? It seems much less useful than bootleg topics so why not just delete it?

This is a valid question.

We could lock them, but I won't delete those threads.

Good, I definitely think they should stay - they're a record of the shows/setlists as of when they happened.

yeah I don't actually think they should be deleted

Page 9 of 9 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/