Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: [Fantasy League] Pearl Jam NA Tour (Leg 1) 2013 - DVN CH

Mon November 04, 2013 5:22 am

IMA KICK ALLYOUR ASSES

Mon November 04, 2013 6:48 am

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
Wes C. Addle wrote:Leg 2 Fantasy League thread is up, I'm using this thread to announce it and let returns and newbies know to enter it, and to not clutter up the first page of the new thread with comments, I'm trying to leave all those first page post for scorecards, just for ease of compiling. ;)

Just have doc or ruddo delete people's bullshit clutter posts before the start of the first show.

Yeah I'll make sure to clean up the front page if gets too cluttered.

You're a saint, Ruddo!

Mon November 04, 2013 4:27 pm

You should have a bonus option for dallas

Ed says something about guns - 5 pts
Ed says something about guns and really pisses of the crowd - 10pts
They play bushleaguer - 20 pts
Band says something snarky about Dave A- 50 pts
A wild Dave A appears - 100 pts
Band kiss and make up with Dave A, he plays on alive and ritfw- 1000 pts

Mon November 04, 2013 7:01 pm

matt reeder wrote:
Wes C. Addle wrote:8. 29-Nov : Binaural/Riot Act

Since I'm going to this show I can almost guarantee you they won't play any Binaural. I've seen 7 shows since 2003 and all I've heard is "Light Years", "Insignificance", "Grievance" and "Soon Forget" in those shows. They did skip Portland during the Riot Act tour so maybe they'll decide to bust out a couple songs from that album...but I doubt it.

:shake: :shake: :shake:

Y'all should pick 0 or 1 here.

Mon November 04, 2013 7:04 pm

We are going to try and keep the talk about the second leg in this thread until the first show of the leg. It is easier for RICK (thanks for running these, dude) if he has nothing but scorecards on page one of the thread. So if you are signing up for leg two, do it in that thread, otherwise, chat about it here, please.

Thanks,

Mon November 04, 2013 11:00 pm

11 days until the start of Leg 2, signups are looking really good.

We have 11 Participants.
-9 Returners from Leg 1
-2 New Entries

elliseamos, Brainof23, rich, DeLima, and LostDog1079 seem to be the only Leg 1 Players that haven't signed up for Leg 2.

Way to go.

Mon November 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Charlie wrote:IMA KICK ALLYOUR ASSES

:shake:

Tue November 05, 2013 1:09 pm

I am gonna hope I can figure this fucking shit out this time. Leg one crashed like my fantasy football team.

Tue November 05, 2013 1:14 pm

lowlight79 wrote:I am gonna hope I can figure this fucking shit out this time. Leg one crashed like my fantasy football team.

there is still a ton of luck involved, but ordering your songs so you dont end up with an every night song as your #5 or somehting is about all you can do to prepare. good luck and have fun with it :D

Wed November 06, 2013 8:25 am

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
lowlight79 wrote:I am gonna hope I can figure this fucking shit out this time. Leg one crashed like my fantasy football team.

there is still a ton of luck involved, but ordering your songs so you dont end up with an every night song as your #5 or somehting is about all you can do to prepare. good luck and have fun with it :D

It's great to hit points every night, but if you keep just hitting your opener or your 5th song not so much. You want to try and hit your #1 EVERY NIGHT!!!

Thu November 14, 2013 4:42 pm

Life's too crazy for me to focus on this the way I want to. I'm going to have to drop it. Sorry, team. Good luck to you all. :luv:

Thu November 14, 2013 4:46 pm

durdencommatyler wrote:Life's too crazy for me to focus on this the way I want to. I'm going to have to drop it. Sorry, team. Good luck to you all. :luv:

You can always set all your picks ahead of time and just see what happens

Fri November 15, 2013 12:13 am

Picks are in for leg 2 night 1
Post a reply