The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post subject: Pearl Jam Song Website
PostPosted: Tue August 27, 2013 7:53 pm 
Lost Cat

Hello everyone, it has been quite a few years since I last posted on the forum hence the new username as it has been so long I forgot my old one. I was wondering if there is a site out there similar to PJVAULT that lists all Pearl Jams songs and covers and when they were last played? PJVAULT was an awesome site for this but it is no longer up to date. Or maybe there is a site that lists all the songs they have played live and how many times. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Song Website
PostPosted: Tue August 27, 2013 8:21 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

yellowbedwetter wrote:
Hello everyone, it has been quite a few years since I last posted on the forum hence the new username as it has been so long I forgot my old one. I was wondering if there is a site out there similar to PJVAULT that lists all Pearl Jams songs and covers and when they were last played? PJVAULT was an awesome site for this but it is no longer up to date. Or maybe there is a site that lists all the songs they have played live and how many times. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Go here: http://pearljam.com/music and click on "song lyrics" it lists all the songs, how many times played, and last played.

Post subject: Re: Pearl Jam Song Website
PostPosted: Tue August 27, 2013 8:37 pm 
Lost Cat

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
yellowbedwetter wrote:

Go here: http://pearljam.com/music and click on "song lyrics" it lists all the songs, how many times played, and last played.

Great, thank you much!!

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live