The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Tue August 21, 2018 1:03 am 
Online
User avatar
Worst Moderator
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 51366
Birds in Hell wrote:
My dream setlist is Jack Irons on drums and they play whatever they want.

You Are
The Fixer
In the Moonlight
Save You
Cropduster
Johnny Guitar
Evacuation

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 12:39 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Tue August 21, 2018 6:51 pm
Posts: 23
Sure, why not.


Sometimes
All Night
Last Exit
Go
Brain of J
God's Dice
Red Mosquito
Unemployable
Rival
Satan's Bed
Hail, Hail
Rats
Insignificance
MFC
Once
Deep
Blood

Enc 1:

Release
Of The Girl
Parachutes
All Those Yesterdays
Parting Ways

Enc 2:

W.M.A.
Tremor Christ
Grievance
DTE
Faithful
Present Tense
Porch

Enc 3:

Smile
Indifference


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 3:49 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:23 am
Posts: 2624
Location: The In Between
RAG319 wrote:
Sure, why not.


Sometimes
All Night
Last Exit
Go
Brain of J
God's Dice
Red Mosquito
Unemployable
Rival
Satan's Bed
Hail, Hail
Rats
Insignificance
MFC
Once
Deep
Blood

Enc 1:

Release
Of The Girl
Parachutes
All Those Yesterdays
Parting Ways

Enc 2:

W.M.A.
Tremor Christ
Grievance
DTE
Faithful
Present Tense
Porch

Enc 3:

Smile
Indifference


Tons of great songs, but the crowd would be dead.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 4:01 am 
Offline
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Tue August 21, 2018 6:51 pm
Posts: 23
daft twat wrote:
RAG319 wrote:
Sure, why not.


Sometimes
All Night
Last Exit
Go
Brain of J
God's Dice
Red Mosquito
Unemployable
Rival
Satan's Bed
Hail, Hail
Rats
Insignificance
MFC
Once
Deep
Blood

Enc 1:

Release
Of The Girl
Parachutes
All Those Yesterdays
Parting Ways

Enc 2:

W.M.A.
Tremor Christ
Grievance
DTE
Faithful
Present Tense
Porch

Enc 3:

Smile
Indifference


Tons of great songs, but the crowd would be dead.


Fuck the crowd, this is my dream.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Sat July 13, 2013 4:13 am
Posts: 24
Location: Los Angeles
RAG319 wrote:
daft twat wrote:
RAG319 wrote:
Sure, why not.


Sometimes
All Night
Last Exit
Go
Brain of J
God's Dice
Red Mosquito
Unemployable
Rival
Satan's Bed
Hail, Hail
Rats
Insignificance
MFC
Once
Deep
Blood

Enc 1:

Release
Of The Girl
Parachutes
All Those Yesterdays
Parting Ways

Enc 2:

W.M.A.
Tremor Christ
Grievance
DTE
Faithful
Present Tense
Porch

Enc 3:

Smile
Indifference


Tons of great songs, but the crowd would be dead.


Fuck the crowd, this is my dream.


that's the spirit!

_________________
98 Hartford, 03 West Palm Beach, 03 NYC 1, 03 NYC 2, 03 Holmdel, 04 Reading, 05 Philadelphia, 06 San Diego, 06 LA 1, 06 LA 2, 09 LA 1, 09 LA 2, 09 LA 3, 09 LA 4, 13 LA 1, 13 LA 2, 16 Boston 1, 16 Boston 2, 18 Seattle 1, 18 Seattle 2


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 4:15 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14969
Location: Mizzou
That first encore wets my whistle.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 5:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Yeah Yeah Yeah
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 2:00 am
Posts: 70
Location: Monterrey MX
Dream setlist by 2 friends of mine:

https://open.spotify.com/user/spived/playlist/6UDl8h1qzWqlC3kPn5aJur

Image

_________________
all you need is love
I got some if you need it


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"You kids quit having fun with the word filter!"
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:35 pm
Posts: 32808
Location: Buenos Aires
I like their penmanship


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17736
Location: Seattle, WA
"Off the Girl"? what kind of psychos are you friends with?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Your Dream Setlist
PostPosted: Wed August 22, 2018 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14969
Location: Mizzou
That's a good set other than Leash and Unthought Known.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon October 15, 2018 3:35 pm