The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 36  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 7:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 20771
Location: the bathroom
I legitimately can’t picture a scenario now or in the future where I’m willing to pay $200 for a concert


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 7:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 26086
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
bodysnatcher wrote:
I legitimately can’t picture a scenario now or in the future where I’m willing to pay $200 for a concert


It's insane.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 14243
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I legitimately can’t picture a scenario now or in the future where I’m willing to pay $200 for a concert


It's insane.



OK, Boom… er

_________________
"The fatal flaw of all revolutionaries is that they know how to tear things down but don't have a f**king clue about how to build anything."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 8301
I paid $275 per ticket last fall to see The 1975 play a small venue. Loved it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 26086
Location: Mushroom Kingdom
Bi_3 wrote:
Monkey_Driven wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
I legitimately can’t picture a scenario now or in the future where I’m willing to pay $200 for a concert


It's insane.



OK, Boom… er


I'm a thrifty millennial!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 12:20 am
Posts: 8301
I also saw some comedians, like Chris Rock, for a couple hundred bucks.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 7:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Major Dude
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 1:57 pm
Posts: 32472
Location: Where everybody knows your name
Chris_H_2 wrote:
wease wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
wease wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
For the record, I’m seeing Taylor Swift in Nashville on Friday for less than those Pearl Jam tickets.

Come to the concession stand I’m working.


“Just happy to be in the building”

Not. At. All.

Paying off oldest’s school trip to France this summer

what concession stand are you working?

it's supposed to piss on friday night. this may get ugly.

We don’t find out where we’re stationed until we get there. We have a call time at 2:30. Gonna be a long night.

_________________
Let me tell you, Homer Simpson is cock of nothing!
- C. Montgomery Burns


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2023 11:28 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 14243
Glancing at the PJ Premium tickets... definitely some where one would expect the fan club to be based on the tickets folks got last week. I wonder if after the latest temper-tantrum we will see serious changes in ticketing next round to just avoid the issue altogether.

_________________
"The fatal flaw of all revolutionaries is that they know how to tear things down but don't have a f**king clue about how to build anything."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 10:32 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 14243
Friday is reassignment day. Probably for the same reason firings are done on fridays

_________________
"The fatal flaw of all revolutionaries is that they know how to tear things down but don't have a f**king clue about how to build anything."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 1:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 34169
Location: Mountains
Bi_3 wrote:
Friday is reassignment day. Probably for the same reason firings are done on fridays

:haha:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
mXn
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 24, 2013 4:32 am
Posts: 20855
Location: Surrounded by Wokes. Please send help.
Bi_3 wrote:
Glancing at the PJ Premium tickets... definitely some where one would expect the fan club to be based on the tickets folks got last week. I wonder if after the latest temper-tantrum we will see serious changes in ticketing next round to just avoid the issue altogether.

Next round. If we’re lucky.

_________________
(she/him/theirs)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 14243
Bammer wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Glancing at the PJ Premium tickets... definitely some where one would expect the fan club to be based on the tickets folks got last week. I wonder if after the latest temper-tantrum we will see serious changes in ticketing next round to just avoid the issue altogether.

Next round. If we’re lucky.



I found some footage of new fans trying to attend their first PJ concert:

Image

_________________
"The fatal flaw of all revolutionaries is that they know how to tear things down but don't have a f**king clue about how to build anything."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
likes rhythmic things that butt up against each other
 Profile

Joined: Mon January 07, 2013 7:58 pm
Posts: 525
Them not doing a refund and charge again is a pleasant surprise.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 13819
Location: An office full of assholes
i bet anyone a free ticket to pearl jam that i get the same exact seats for the third time in a row


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Production Police
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 47107
Location: In the oatmeal aisle wearing a Shellac shirt
Chris_H_2 wrote:
i bet anyone a free ticket to pearl jam that i get the same exact seats for the third time in a row

i'll take this bet


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Production Police
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 47107
Location: In the oatmeal aisle wearing a Shellac shirt
tragabigzanda wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
i bet anyone a free ticket to pearl jam that i get the same exact seats for the third time in a row

i'll take this bet

wait if i lose do i have to give you a free ticket to pearl jam?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 9:55 pm
Posts: 13819
Location: An office full of assholes
tragabigzanda wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
Chris_H_2 wrote:
i bet anyone a free ticket to pearl jam that i get the same exact seats for the third time in a row

i'll take this bet

wait if i lose do i have to give you a free ticket to pearl jam?

Hell no. I get to choose something better.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 4:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 14243
Any minute now.

_________________
"The fatal flaw of all revolutionaries is that they know how to tear things down but don't have a f**king clue about how to build anything."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Mon July 08, 2013 5:47 pm
Posts: 2259
First re-assignment came through. Good stuff.

Then the second arrived, and I'm getting a 404 error when trying to view my seats... :lol:


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2023 Tour Rumors and Speculation
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 8:21 pm 
Offline
10Club Complaint Department
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 16566
Jaeti wrote:
First re-assignment came through. Good stuff.

Then the second arrived, and I'm getting a 404 error when trying to view my seats... :lol:

same here.

_________________
tragabigzanda wrote:
Guys I was baked out of my mind, I was just grooving


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 36  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Tue April 23, 2024 8:48 am