The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Mon August 11, 2014 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Champion of RM
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 12121
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
LooseGroove927 wrote:
I don't understand why they are releasing another show from a tour that they already released 72 shows from.

My guesses are:
Laziness. This show was already mixed. Or there are fewer complete recordings than we think.

I hope Missoula 2005 isn't next. That's already mixed and officially unreleased.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Mon August 11, 2014 5:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Commissioner
 Profile

Joined: Wed March 13, 2013 12:48 am
Posts: 14366
Vault #5 will be MTV Unplugged.

_________________
TEAM HARMLESS FOREVER...


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Mon August 11, 2014 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 6343
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
#6: The AOL Sessions (2006)


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Mon August 11, 2014 5:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 25222
7#: The Oracle show.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Mon August 11, 2014 6:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 6343
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
VinylGuy wrote:
7#: The Oracle show.

i thought it was for target, did they do two shows like that?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Mon August 11, 2014 6:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 25222
elliseamos wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
7#: The Oracle show.

i thought it was for target, did they do two shows like that?


Of course!!!

And im sure they are great. Hope to get that vinyl.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Mon August 11, 2014 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 6343
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
VinylGuy wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
7#: The Oracle show.

i thought it was for target, did they do two shows like that?


Of course!!!

And im sure they are great. Hope to get that vinyl.

i don't remember the oracle show, unless this was the Shattered performance, then i've already got it on vinyl!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Mon August 11, 2014 6:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 25222
elliseamos wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
7#: The Oracle show.

i thought it was for target, did they do two shows like that?


Of course!!!

And im sure they are great. Hope to get that vinyl.

i don't remember the oracle show, unless this was the Shattered performance, then i've already got it on vinyl!


Nope that was Eddie solo.

This is the full band.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Mon August 11, 2014 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 2:19 am
Posts: 6343
Location: SOUTH PORTLAND
VinylGuy wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
elliseamos wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
7#: The Oracle show.

i thought it was for target, did they do two shows like that?


Of course!!!

And im sure they are great. Hope to get that vinyl.

i don't remember the oracle show, unless this was the Shattered performance, then i've already got it on vinyl!


Nope that was Eddie solo.

This is the full band.

:shock:

must own!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Tue August 12, 2014 12:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:04 pm
Posts: 1919
Location: Heathrow, FL
The thing that is concerning to me is that they may have alot of we didn't flip the tape recordings. Which mean most of everything they have is chopped up.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Tue August 12, 2014 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:48 pm
Posts: 45211
Location: Mountains
This is one of my favorite shows of theirs. Super intimate and some great performances from my favorite record. If mixed and mastered well i am super happy to have this on vinyl.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Tue August 12, 2014 4:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar
AnalLog
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 3:04 pm
Posts: 1919
Location: Heathrow, FL
Strat wrote:
This is one of my favorite shows of theirs. Super intimate and some great performances from my favorite record. If mixed and mastered well i am super happy to have this on vinyl.


So am I, it sounded pretty good on pj radio a few years back. But next vault really has to be something from 95, maybe from the pacific asian tour.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Wed August 13, 2014 12:07 am 
Offline
Broken Tamborine
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 03, 2013 10:12 pm
Posts: 397
lowlight79 wrote:
Strat wrote:
This is one of my favorite shows of theirs. Super intimate and some great performances from my favorite record. If mixed and mastered well i am super happy to have this on vinyl.


So am I, it sounded pretty good on pj radio a few years back. But next vault really has to be something from 95, maybe from the pacific asian tour.


Couldn't agree more about 95 Pacific Asia tour


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Thu August 14, 2014 4:54 am 
Offline
A Return To Form
 Profile

Joined: Thu January 10, 2013 9:06 pm
Posts: 135
Location: Kenosha, WI
jdopj wrote:
lowlight79 wrote:
Strat wrote:
This is one of my favorite shows of theirs. Super intimate and some great performances from my favorite record. If mixed and mastered well i am super happy to have this on vinyl.


So am I, it sounded pretty good on pj radio a few years back. But next vault really has to be something from 95, maybe from the pacific asian tour.


Couldn't agree more about 95 Pacific Asia tour


3/24 would be an excellent compliment to 3/17.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Thu August 14, 2014 6:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 19285
Location: Cumberland, RI
I know how much the band likes money, so I'm shocked we haven't seen the release of Vaults 1+2 on vinyl.

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Thu August 14, 2014 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Champion of RM
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 11:19 pm
Posts: 12121
Location: Northeastern Pennsylvania
Simple Torture wrote:
I know how much the band likes money, so I'm shocked we haven't seen the release of Vaults 1+2 on vinyl.

How about the sale of Vault 1 period.

_________________
emanon wrote:
I think I either need to drink less to become more alert, or more so as not to care.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Thu August 14, 2014 7:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar
I Have A Third Nipple
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 7:41 am
Posts: 19285
Location: Cumberland, RI
CopperTom wrote:
Simple Torture wrote:
I know how much the band likes money, so I'm shocked we haven't seen the release of Vaults 1+2 on vinyl.

How about the sale of Vault 1 period.


In Santos L. Halper voice: "Hey! For a limited time we included those as an add-on if you purchased the $200 Vs/Vitalogy boxset...**pft** entitled."

_________________
McParadigm wrote:
lol


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Fri August 22, 2014 2:38 am 
Offline
User avatar
I've been POOSSTTIiiEEnngeeaahh
 Profile

Joined: Fri March 22, 2013 7:20 pm
Posts: 12236
Location: 41.1716° S, 174.8248° E
Simple Torture wrote:
I know how much the band likes money, so I'm shocked we haven't seen the release of Vaults 1+2 on vinyl.

I'd buy these

_________________
"I really enjoy sandwiches but the other guys are so good at making sandwiches that I don't make them. Now I make sandwiches."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Fri August 22, 2014 3:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 9:37 am
Posts: 2631
lowlight79 wrote:
The thing that is concerning to me is that they may have alot of we didn't flip the tape recordings. Which mean most of everything they have is chopped up.


Before 2000, I think they used multitrack DAT which can only record for so long before the tapes must be changed. And they didn't run a backup for some reason. I guess they were only concerned about capturing enough good performances for a live album, which at the time would have been easy.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Official Vault Releases
PostPosted: Wed September 03, 2014 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 23468
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
anyone willing to sell or part with a Vault #3 vinyl?


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: TremorJam and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon April 12, 2021 3:27 pm