Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: EV One World #TogetherAtHome live stream (TONIGHT)

Sun April 19, 2020 2:59 am

Yes, he sounded very solid.

Sun April 19, 2020 3:01 am

Farmer John wrote:
Bi_3 wrote:
Farmer John wrote:I'm guessing that he'll only play one song and it will be Rise.

River Cross

That’s another good possibility. I guess it depends on if he has a pump organ at home or not.

Does he ever!

Sun April 19, 2020 3:02 am

Trag. This is already in the tour forum.

Spoiler: show
Trag

Sun April 19, 2020 3:06 am

Play even flow

Sun April 19, 2020 3:07 am

psychobain wrote:Play even flow

:bammer:

Sun April 19, 2020 2:54 pm

Cut the best stretch of lyrics :(

Sun April 19, 2020 3:03 pm

mkay0 wrote:Cut the best stretch of lyrics :(

The "proselytizing and profitizing" part? I'm glad he skipped that.

Sun April 19, 2020 3:25 pm

Merge :cop:

Sun April 19, 2020 8:35 pm

Sounded good. He seem nervous to anyone else?

Sun April 19, 2020 8:36 pm

Leatherhead wrote:Sounded good. He seem nervous to anyone else?

I just thought he looked a little crabby at the end. We know he's kind of a luddite, and also fairly private; I'd think the process felt somewhat invasive, even he was on board with the intention.

Sun April 19, 2020 8:37 pm

I loved how he said goodybe. Thats Ed Ved right there. It was pretty cool after all those fucking singers talking and talking.

Sun April 19, 2020 8:39 pm

VinylGuy wrote:I loved how he said goodybe. Thats Ed Ved right there. It was pretty cool after all those fucking singers talking and talking.

Oh I didn't see any of the performances, that puts his silent nod at the end in sort of a different light

Sun April 19, 2020 8:42 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:I loved how he said goodybe. Thats Ed Ved right there. It was pretty cool after all those fucking singers talking and talking.

Oh I didn't see any of the performances, that puts his silent nod at the end in sort of a different light

I think Ed was the best one followed by The Rolling Stones and Taylor Swift. She was so good.

Sun April 19, 2020 8:54 pm

VinylGuy wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

I think Ed was the best one followed by The Rolling Stones and Taylor Swift. She was so good.

Agreed. I also thought Leslie Odom and Billy Ray Cyrus were good, but Taylor was just right

Sun April 19, 2020 9:06 pm

I understand that Taylor Swift is one of the biggest pop stars today, and why they'd save her for last. But did they consider that people with young daughters would have to endure "when is she coming on" questions for like 90 min??? (Billie Eilish was toward the end too, and my 2 daughters were not having it.) Heh.

Sun April 19, 2020 9:08 pm

Bi_3 wrote:
VinylGuy wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

Agreed. I also thought Leslie Odom and Billy Ray Cyrus were good, but Taylor was just right

Havent seen those two, but i just adore Taylor´s song and performance.
Post a reply