The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: PJ concert stats (stats from the shows you have been to)
PostPosted: Sat March 19, 2016 6:25 pm 
Champion of RM

Album: Bushleaguer, Ghost, All or None, Swallowed Whole
B Sides: Brother, Dirty Frank, Drifting, Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Education, In The Moonlight, Hitchhiker

PostPosted: Sat March 19, 2016 9:34 pm 
Broken Tamborine

CopperTom wrote:
B Sides: Brother, Dirty Frank, Drifting, Strangest Tribe, Other Side, Undone, Education, In The Moonlight, Hitchhiker

If you are going to both Toronto shows and both NYC, I bet you have a decent shot at these.

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=1278

PostPosted: Sat March 19, 2016 11:22 pm 
Champion of RM

b_i_revisited wrote:
CopperTom wrote:

If you are going to both Toronto shows and both NYC, I bet you have a decent shot at these.

Why do you say that for those 2 particular songs?

PostPosted: Sun March 20, 2016 3:00 pm 
Broken Tamborine

Ghost seems to be coming back in the final shows of the last few legs and SW feels like something they will keep around unlike Force of Nature or Get Right, which are probably in the past.

PostPosted: Thu April 14, 2016 2:06 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

ill be seeing my 19th show this saturday and my 20th show on monday and i really feel that at least one of these shows will be the first for me with no songs that i havent gotten before, if that is the case then it will have been a good run, but they are playing a few so far i havent heard before so we will see.

PostPosted: Fri April 15, 2016 10:19 am 
Broken Tamborine

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
ill be seeing my 19th show this saturday and my 20th show on monday and i really feel that at least one of these shows will be the first for me with no songs that i havent gotten before, if that is the case then it will have been a good run, but they are playing a few so far i havent heard before so we will see.

Though the encores are dulled down a bit, the main sets are all over the place. Unless you were at the Spectrum run, I'd bet your streak will continue.

PostPosted: Fri April 15, 2016 11:37 am 
Champion of RM

b_i_revisited wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

Though the encores are dulled down a bit, the main sets are all over the place. Unless you were at the Spectrum run, I'd bet your streak will continue.

My streak went through my first 30 shows. It was broken in Tulsa. Overall, I'm 33/34.

PostPosted: Mon April 18, 2016 12:48 pm 
Champion of RM

CopperTom wrote:
b_i_revisited wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

My streak went through my first 30 shows. It was broken in Tulsa. Overall, I'm 33/34.

Did your streak continue?

PostPosted: Mon April 18, 2016 12:57 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

CopperTom wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
b_i_revisited wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

Comfortably Numb kept it alive, and they did an aw9job with the song so i feel like i got something pretty special as opposed to just something random to keep it alive. As far as the streak being kept alive, vs was probably the worst album to get played in full because i had gotten everything on it multiple times :lol: but damn was it cool to see

PostPosted: Mon April 18, 2016 1:07 pm 
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?

Doc, when Eddie was right by you guys, did you touch him? If so, did you wash that hand yet?

PostPosted: Mon April 18, 2016 1:16 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

E.H. Ruddock wrote:
Doc, when Eddie was right by you guys, did you touch him? If so, did you wash that hand yet?

:lol: i did actual touch him, and though i have washed my hand, ill bet he hasnt washed his shoulder

PostPosted: Mon April 18, 2016 3:05 pm 
Champion of RM

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:

:lol: i did actual touch him, and though i have washed my hand, ill bet he hasnt washed his shoulder

I bet that night she enjoyed 3rd base more than usual.

PostPosted: Mon April 18, 2016 7:25 pm 
AnalLog

Just noticed while perusing my Stats that I've seen Crazy Mary 11 times. Would've been good with like 5..

PostPosted: Tue April 19, 2016 8:59 pm 
AnalLog

just got the PJ stat tracker. Pretty cool

Album songs I haven't seen live: Supersonic, Let the Records Play, Bugs (and the never played stuff on Vitalogy and Yield)

I'm fine with never hearing any of them live

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 4:27 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

Looking over some of my stats, ive now gotten Breath, Blood and Leash all 5 times and all used to be quite rare but have only gotten more common songs like Go, Brain of J and Animal 4 times, Last Exit and Hail Hail 2 times and Immortality just once out of 20 shows. Crazy how that stuff works

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 5:40 pm 
Champion of RM

Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
b_i_revisited wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

Comfortably Numb kept it alive, and they did an aw9job with the song so i feel like i got something pretty special as opposed to just something random to keep it alive. As far as the streak being kept alive, vs was probably the worst album to get played in full because i had gotten everything on it multiple times :lol: but damn was it cool to see

Did your streak continue? I made it to 34/35.

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 5:44 pm 
Mind Your Tanners

CopperTom wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
CopperTom wrote:
b_i_revisited wrote:
Dr. Van Nostrand wrote:

Did your streak continue? I made it to 34/35.

yeah, Patriot and Sleeping by Myself were both new to me so i am at 20/20 .

PostPosted: Wed April 20, 2016 8:07 pm 
TIER 1 Essential Critical Infrastructure Worker

Tremor Christ continues to elude me; it's really the only one I'm excited about hearing live.
I've completed Ten, Vs, No Code, Binaural, and Pearl Jam. I'm missing Tremor Christ, Bugs, Pilate, Push Me Pull Me, Help Help, Force of Nature, and a full band Sleeping By Myself.

PostPosted: Thu April 21, 2016 10:15 pm 
10Club Complaint Department

This app hasn't been updated since Global NYC last year.

RIP PJ

PostPosted: Thu April 21, 2016 11:25 pm 
Champion of RM

Use Livefootsteps.org it"s more robust anyways.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 178 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live