Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2019 Tour Rumors

Wed January 16, 2019 10:51 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
numbers wrote:
CopperTom wrote:I still remember back in 2000, I went to Orioles v Braves. I got off the exit and followed the signs, metal signs on poles, that said Camden Yards and an arrow. Well instead of leading to Camden Yards, the signs led to the projects. One hell of a prank someone pulled. Eventually, I made to Camden Yards which was in the opposite direction.

Hoppers be turnin the signs around to fuck with y’all.

:)

I posted that just for you.

Mon January 28, 2019 1:30 pm

With the Vedder solo show with The Who, and rumoured Euro solo tour June/July, I’m guess if there’s a Pearl jam record/tour this year it’s a similar timeline as Lightning Bolt in 2013?

Mon January 28, 2019 1:35 pm

TouringReg wrote:With the Vedder solo show with The Who, and rumoured Euro solo tour June/July, I’m guess if there’s a Pearl jam record/tour this year it’s a similar timeline as Lightning Bolt in 2013?

Road testing new material would really improve the quality.

Tue January 29, 2019 12:59 am

TouringReg wrote:With the Vedder solo show with The Who, and rumoured Euro solo tour June/July, I’m guess if there’s a Pearl jam record/tour this year it’s a similar timeline as Lightning Bolt in 2013?

If now is late 2011, yes.

Fri February 08, 2019 7:42 pm

You guys are slacking. A couple Italian festivals have been confirmed so it does look like Ed's doing a solo Euro (at least) tour again.

Sat February 09, 2019 12:37 am

Nobody cares about Ed’s solo tours of Europe brah.

Sat February 09, 2019 11:40 pm

I wish I could go on a month long vacation to Europe and write the whole thing off my taxes

Sun February 10, 2019 12:27 am

numbers wrote:Nobody cares about Ed’s solo tours of Europe brah.

Tru dat

Wed February 13, 2019 6:06 am

bodysnatcher wrote:I wish I could go on a month long vacation to Europe and write the whole thing off my taxes

I bet you could figure out a way

Wed February 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Bammer wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:I wish I could go on a month long vacation to Europe and write the whole thing off my taxes

**opens a food truck that only serves spaghetti, called SpaghettiPros**

i'm going to research pasta

Thu February 14, 2019 6:42 am

bodysnatcher wrote:
Bammer wrote:

**opens a food truck that only serves spaghetti, called SpaghettiPros**

i'm going to research pasta

That seems like a lot of work.

Alternatively you could just write a few songs like Sleeping By Myself and then you could do whatever the f you want.

Mon March 04, 2019 6:22 pm

Ohana confirmed for the last weekend in September with Ed playing on the 28th. Other acts over the three days include The Stokes, Glenn Hansard, Incubus, and Mud Honey with the Chili Peppers closing it out on Sunday. Jack Irons is also part of the Sunday lineup.

Tue March 05, 2019 3:29 am

No Pearl Jam shows this year? It seems like if they do anything it would be Oct-Dec based on Ed’s solo shows.
The all-knowing Greek says no Pearl Jam shows are booked right now. Anyone here know anything different? I’d assume no shows until the record is done.

Tue March 05, 2019 4:58 am

TouringReg wrote:No Pearl Jam shows this year? It seems like if they do anything it would be Oct-Dec based on Ed’s solo shows.
The all-knowing Greek says no Pearl Jam shows are booked right now. Anyone here know anything different? I’d assume no shows until the record is done.

I'm thinking no PJ shows this year.

Fri March 15, 2019 3:13 pm

Allright, now that it's announced, I can also announce that this is the point where I say "ok, those ticket prices are simply obscene and I refuse to participate in that any more". You cannot possibly come up with a good reason why EV solo is among the most expensive acts I've ever known.

Fri March 15, 2019 3:27 pm

Angus wrote:Allright, now that it's announced, I can also announce that this is the point where I say "ok, those ticket prices are simply obscene and I refuse to participate in that any more". You cannot possibly come up with a good reason why EV solo is among the most expensive acts I've ever known.

Ticket for Dublin is €69 from ticketmaster

It’s was €105 last time.

€69 is reasonable

Sat March 16, 2019 9:04 am

Correct.

Amsterdam: $329 per pair
Brussels: $333 per pair

that's just absolutely hilarious.

Sat March 16, 2019 9:24 am

:shock:

Sat March 16, 2019 1:38 pm

How else is he supposed to get his kids through college?

Sat March 16, 2019 3:19 pm

Angus wrote: You cannot possibly come up with a good reason why EV solo is among the most expensive acts I've ever known.

Post a reply