Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: Benaroya Hall '03

Wed November 01, 2017 8:29 pm

(Speaking of which I edited in a youtube link)

Also oh my god Im loving Nothing as it Seems and I NEVER love this song. Eddie just sounds so amazing on this one and I love the more delicate arrangement

Wed November 01, 2017 8:30 pm

I tried listening to this again a week or so ago and found it unbearably boring.

Wed November 01, 2017 8:32 pm

mikejasond wrote:Is there a youtube link?

Re: Benaroya Hall

Wed November 01, 2017 8:36 pm

BUMP for mjd

Re: So I'm listening to Benaroya

Wed November 01, 2017 8:36 pm

ALSO BUMP, you already started one of these. Jesus mjd, get your shit together.

Wed November 01, 2017 8:37 pm

I'll be merging this one, and your other one created by YOU, into the original Benaroya Hall thread, which you would have found had you done a simple search.

Re: So I'm listening to Benaroya

Wed November 01, 2017 8:39 pm

hahahah I was impressed by NAIS both times. Thats funny since I dont remember this

Wed November 01, 2017 8:40 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
mikejasond wrote:Is there a youtube link?

Ill listen now

Wed November 01, 2017 8:40 pm

merge 'em

Wed November 01, 2017 8:42 pm

mjd, this is a good example of why you shouldn't just run around creating threads willy nilly. You yourself created one already AND there was one created years ago. I hope you have learned your lesson. But probably not.

Wed November 01, 2017 8:43 pm

I think you should create a thread for each song in that setlist.

Wed November 01, 2017 8:49 pm

Listening to Mansfield now....

I really hate Long Road, its boring, and then he just yells. Of the Girl sounded a lot better at Benaroya to me

Wed November 01, 2017 8:49 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:mjd, this is a good example of why you shouldn't just run around creating threads willy nilly. You yourself created one already AND there was one created years ago. I hope you have learned your lesson. But probably not.

Well if we had threads for each show, and the chat index had links to them, it wouldnt have happened either because I would have checked there for the benaroya thread

Wed November 01, 2017 8:50 pm

mikejasond wrote:
E.H. Ruddock wrote:mjd, this is a good example of why you shouldn't just run around creating threads willy nilly. You yourself created one already AND there was one created years ago. I hope you have learned your lesson. But probably not.

Well if we had threads for each show, and the chat index had links to them, it wouldnt have happened either because I would have checked their for the benaroya thread

or you could have done a simple search...

Wed November 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Also, you realize the people that run this board do it for free, and the board runs off donations, right? Just making sure you realize that...

Wed November 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Well you guys are the ones freaking out about board clutter which I dont get since its not like the most efficient way to read the board is by scrolling page by page. The indexes are much easier.

In any case, idk about this mansfield set. Its so much choppier and harsh than the warm Benaroya. Not a good Sometimes IMO

Wed November 01, 2017 8:54 pm

Jesus I usually like Eddie on this song but this is HORRIBLE!!!!! If that's him playing guitar jeez chill Eddie

Wed November 01, 2017 8:56 pm

mikejasond wrote:Well you guys are the ones freaking out about board clutter which I dont get since its not like the most efficient way to read the board is by scrolling page by page. The indexes are much easier.

In any case, idk about this mansfield set. Its so much choppier and harsh than the warm Benaroya. Not a good Sometimes IMO

Find me threads you think belong in the index and I'll add them.

Wed November 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Also, you want to talk about the Mansfield show in a different thread.

Wed November 01, 2017 9:12 pm

mikejasond wrote:Well you guys are the ones freaking out about board clutter which I dont get since its not like the most efficient way to read the board is by scrolling page by page. The indexes are much easier.

Just a suggestion.

Search within: "Pearl Jam live" only, topic titles only, keyword "Benaroya" - there you go.
Post a reply