The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Sun August 19, 2018 5:46 am 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 9721
Monkey_Driven wrote:
darthvedder81 wrote:
Betterman (live)

But seriously...

When was the last time they played "Rival"?


I don't want to think about that question. It depresses me.


The full Binaural show in Toronto

_________________
Norris wrote:
lol bi is a piece of shit human being and anyone who engages him in conversation is wasting their time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 5:59 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 23489
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
darthvedder81 wrote:
Betterman (live)

But seriously...

When was the last time they played "Rival"?


they played it twice in 2016 (including that Binaural show). before that, once in 2010, once in 2009, then you start dating back to the 2000 and 2003 tours


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 42049
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
bodysnatcher wrote:
darthvedder81 wrote:
Betterman (live)

But seriously...

When was the last time they played "Rival"?


they played it twice in 2016 (including that Binaural show). before that, once in 2010, once in 2009, then you start dating back to the 2000 and 2003 tours

I bet you Stone plays the riff a couple times a week in his kitchen, though. "Damn, that's a good one. Bummer we don't play it anymore."


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 25203
Location: Mizzou
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
darthvedder81 wrote:
Betterman (live)

But seriously...

When was the last time they played "Rival"?


they played it twice in 2016 (including that Binaural show). before that, once in 2010, once in 2009, then you start dating back to the 2000 and 2003 tours

I bet you Stone plays the riff a couple times a week in his kitchen, though. "Damn, that's a good one. Bummer we don't play it anymore."


I don't think Stone even thinks about Pearl Jam when he's off the stage.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 3085
Monkey_Driven wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
darthvedder81 wrote:
Betterman (live)

But seriously...

When was the last time they played "Rival"?


they played it twice in 2016 (including that Binaural show). before that, once in 2010, once in 2009, then you start dating back to the 2000 and 2003 tours

I bet you Stone plays the riff a couple times a week in his kitchen, though. "Damn, that's a good one. Bummer we don't play it anymore."


I don't think Stone even thinks about Pearl Jam when he's off the stage.

he's busy not washing coffee mugs.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 42049
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Wash


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 42049
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Dirty Stank


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 42049
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Mugs


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 3085
I am thoroughly enjoying this. thank you.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 42049
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
State of Mud and Crust


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar
The Master
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 42049
Location: Different mountains than strat and bodysnatcher.
Di$hwasher


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 9721
Only Happy When I'm Drying

_________________
Norris wrote:
lol bi is a piece of shit human being and anyone who engages him in conversation is wasting their time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 66284
Dishlist

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:40 pm 
Offline
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 9721
All Or Gain

_________________
Norris wrote:
lol bi is a piece of shit human being and anyone who engages him in conversation is wasting their time


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Guys, I am not a moderator! I swear to God! Why does everyone think I'm a moderator?
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Posts: 66284
Dawn

_________________
Clouuuuds Rolll byyy...BANG BANG BANG BANG


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:48 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 23489
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
The Quilted Quicker Thicker Fixer Upper


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 3085
Nothing As It Gleams


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 3085
Black


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:51 pm 
Online
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 23489
Location: Different mountains than Strat and Trag
Mopduster


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Songs PJ may never play well again.
PostPosted: Mon August 20, 2018 7:51 pm 
Offline
Future Drummer
 Profile

Joined: Fri June 24, 2016 2:49 pm
Posts: 3085
Dry, To


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Mon April 19, 2021 4:11 am