Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: 2018-08-10: Seattle, Washington

Tue July 31, 2018 1:42 pm

Total shot in the dark, but looking for one GA ticket for a friend who has decided to join us, if any of you have a spare! Thanks. :)

Thu August 02, 2018 5:20 pm

Long shot, but if anyone has / knows of 2 tix for either show, I'm trying to help a co-worker out. I was able to grab 2 of the extras they released this morning, but got blocked from completing the transaction because I already bought 4 for the same show when they originally went onsale, and it didn't occur to me that it would put me over the limit. She and I are both local (we work about 3 blocks from Safeco) and could meet at anyone's convenience.

Thanks!

Fri August 03, 2018 1:39 am

just feelin around the room blind

but if anyone wants a couple 6-foot PETE fence panels with 2-foot lattice on the top i can get you a great deal

Fri August 03, 2018 1:46 am

Someone pick me up an Ames Bros fidget spinner at the merch stand please.

Sun August 05, 2018 7:39 pm

5 show posters....this is gonna be pricey.

Wed August 08, 2018 4:56 am

So everyone is freaking about the mobile tickets...

I ended up with an extra 10c pair that I sold to a friend. I am meeting him before the show and letting him log in “as me” on his own phone to download my two tickets. If for some reason that doesn’t work, I will download them myself and he can take my phone for the night.

Rocket science.

Wed August 08, 2018 11:50 am

Unless they check ID?

Wed August 08, 2018 3:37 pm

E.H. Ruddock wrote:Unless they check ID?

I will test that theory tonight :search:

Wed August 08, 2018 5:38 pm

They aren't going to have time to check ID.

Wed August 08, 2018 5:44 pm

10C tells me that screenshots will be accepted:

Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the mobile download. If you are on an older iPhone such as a 5 or older your device might not support this functionality.

A screen shot will work, so it's helpful to have as back up incase you loose cell service or wifi capability.

-10c

Thu August 09, 2018 7:45 pm

I’m getting in the GA line at 5:45 for this one. Should get me about 10 rows back I figure.

Thu August 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Bammer wrote:I’m getting in the GA line at 5:45 for this one. Should get me about 10 rows back I figure.

Please let us know how this pans out, I'm not sure when we should start lining up for MT

Thu August 09, 2018 8:22 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
Bammer wrote:I’m getting in the GA line at 5:45 for this one. Should get me about 10 rows back I figure.

Please let us know how this pans out, I'm not sure when we should start lining up for MT

yeah curious about this too. looks like there are 2 different GA sections for MT (general, and 10c). and it'll be a lot less people than Seattle, but who knows

Thu August 09, 2018 8:26 pm

bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

yeah curious about this too. looks like there are 2 different GA sections for MT (general, and 10c). and it'll be a lot less people than Seattle, but who knows

maybe there's a Groupon for pogo sticks?

Thu August 09, 2018 8:53 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
bodysnatcher wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:

maybe there's a Groupon for pogo sticks?

Denver and MSG '14-'16 shows i never really waited in line long before and always ended up withing reasonable proximity of the stage. I wouldnt say i was within the first 10 rows but i never had problems with people pushing or being douche bags. I was never in the back either.

Thu August 09, 2018 9:01 pm

Yeah, i've found the shitheads mostly congregate near the rail. I'm happy to fight our way up there if anyone else really wants to, but would be even happier hanging back around Row 10 or so.

Thu August 09, 2018 9:05 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:Yeah, i've found the shitheads mostly congregate near the rail. I'm happy to fight our way up there if anyone else really wants to, but would be even happier hanging back around Row 10 or so.

ive had my time up front. The bro's can fight over it now. Im cool with sauntering in and finding a cozy spot with my gal and my new friends.

Thu August 09, 2018 9:06 pm

Strat wrote:
tragabigzanda wrote:Yeah, i've found the shitheads mostly congregate near the rail. I'm happy to fight our way up there if anyone else really wants to, but would be even happier hanging back around Row 10 or so.

ive had my time up front. The bro's can fight over it now. Im cool with sauntering in and finding a cozy spot with my gal and my new friends.

this is gonna be so sweet

Thu August 09, 2018 9:06 pm

tragabigzanda wrote:
Strat wrote:

this is gonna be so sweet

I just want to scream hello

Thu August 09, 2018 9:07 pm

Strat wrote:

Right there with ya
Post a reply