The board's server will undergo upgrade maintenance tonight, Nov 5, 2014, beginning approximately around 10 PM ET. Prepare for some possible down time during this process.
FAQ    Search

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Banned from the Pit
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 15, 2013 7:08 am
Posts: 23
I was at the show yesterday, my 8th overall, and second in my country.
A few pills:

1) Ed’s voice sounded great, apart maybe from the first and second song

2) great set list, with a few of my favorites (red mosquito, inside job, crazy mary, baba, indifference, small town etc)

3) as vinilguy said, mike was ON FIRE! He ripped that guitar

4) I confirm the statement about the new album

5) the fans unofficial numbering system for entry was a joke, this time around the organization was not that great, also due to bad venue layout

6) Ed was very talkative.... EVERYONE SHOULD GET THE BOOTLEG, if not for the songs at least for the story he told.... I’m not gonna spoil anything, but I can tell you that it involves Venice, cocaine and a very disturbing wife. :haha: It lasted a while, the rest of the band was kinda laughing and like wtf!

Awesome show, worth the trip and the wait in line.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6796
Location: unnamed mental hospital
:thumbsup:

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar
NEVER STOP JAMMING!
 Profile

Joined: Tue September 24, 2013 5:56 pm
Posts: 23666
Location: Different mountains than Strat.
cippociappo wrote:

6) Ed was very talkative.... EVERYONE SHOULD GET THE BOOTLEG, if not for the songs at least for the story he told.... I’m not gonna spoil anything, but I can tell you that it involves Venice, cocaine and a very disturbing wife. :haha: It lasted a while, the rest of the band was kinda laughing and like wtf!

I have to know more. Did Ed and Beth do cocaine in Venice once or something?


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon June 25, 2018 8:03 pm 
Offline
Rank This Poster
 Profile

Joined: Wed April 20, 2016 7:11 pm
Posts: 4460
tragabigzanda wrote:
cippociappo wrote:

6) Ed was very talkative.... EVERYONE SHOULD GET THE BOOTLEG, if not for the songs at least for the story he told.... I’m not gonna spoil anything, but I can tell you that it involves Venice, cocaine and a very disturbing wife. :haha: It lasted a while, the rest of the band was kinda laughing and like wtf!

I have to know more. Did Ed and Beth do cocaine in Venice once or something?


Chris would have loved this story

_________________
Kaius wrote:
I really hope we get this figured out soon


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 1:09 am 
Offline
User avatar
Posting (live)
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 11:15 pm
Posts: 17750
Location: Seattle, WA
Looks like Ed got a new jacket in Milano. Looking forward to seeing this for the next 23 years.



Image


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 2:06 am 
Offline
User avatar
Stone's Bitch
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 6:47 pm
Posts: 6796
Location: unnamed mental hospital
bodysnatcher wrote:
Looks like Ed got a new jacket in Milano. Looking forward to seeing this for the next 23 years.



Image

Image

_________________
Strat wrote:
Alas, we are RM


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 4:17 am 
Offline
User avatar
Mind Your Tanners
 Profile

Joined: Sat January 05, 2013 7:30 am
Posts: 8940
Location: here
VinylGuy wrote:
Besides having so much fun going from Cannes to Padova, the show itself was fucking good.
The band super on, and the crowd was incredible...Ed´s voice was from good to very good but the real hero was Mike. That guy was on fire yesterday...his solo in Even Flow blew me away.
Ed made a comment about them recording the new album after this tour, and that the material was very exiting.
Got Last Exit, God's Dice,Down,Inside Job and Crazy Mary for the first time, and all of them were great...Best part was feeling some of the songs again after a while...i got totally into Small Town, Better Man and Black for example and it felt so fucking good. Man, those are good songs.

Another highlights: Pendulum, Even Flow, MYM (those guitarsssss), RVM and Indifference.


:thumbsup: :heartbeat:

Oh yeah! It's Pearl jam

_________________
96583UP wrote:
note: this poll is regarding tenders and not nuggets


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 5:42 am 
Offline
User avatar
Misplaced My Sponge
 Profile

Joined: Fri July 12, 2013 9:11 pm
Posts: 6293
Location: Oslo, Norway
VinylGuy wrote:
Besides having so much fun going from Cannes to Padova, the show itself was fucking good.
The band super on, and the crowd was incredible...Ed´s voice was from good to very good but the real hero was Mike. That guy was on fire yesterday...his solo in Even Flow blew me away.
Ed made a comment about them recording the new album after this tour, and that the material was very exiting.
Got Last Exit, God's Dice,Down,Inside Job and Crazy Mary for the first time, and all of them were great...Best part was feeling some of the songs again after a while...i got totally into Small Town, Better Man and Black for example and it felt so fucking good. Man, those are good songs.

Another highlights: Pendulum, Even Flow, MYM (those guitarsssss), RVM and Indifference.


Thank you. Sounds like a great show. Good news about the album.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 6:20 am 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14889
Besides that story about Venice in 06 and some anti trump talk I liked Eddie seemed relaxed but didn’t speak much. It kept the show going and helped the flow.

Such a good show.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Tue June 26, 2018 2:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar
"Pearl Jam just cares about money these days"
 Profile

Joined: Wed January 02, 2013 3:36 pm
Posts: 14991
Location: Mizzou
Watched a few Youtube videos of some tunes. They do sound great.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon August 13, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14889
Listening to the boot right now.

Best MYM live version i heard by far. Ed is on fire.

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: 2018-06-24: Padova, Italy
PostPosted: Mon August 13, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar
Looks Like a Cat
 Profile

Joined: Tue January 01, 2013 5:10 pm
Posts: 14889
Ohh and the guitarssss

:heartbeat: :heartbeat:

_________________
BONE FUCKIN´ TOMAHAWK.


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Watched from the Window ... » Live


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
It is currently Wed October 17, 2018 10:14 am