Switch to full style
Discuss your favorite shows, tours, concert posters...
Post a reply

Re: March 31 - Pearl Jam in São Paulo - Brazil - Lollapalooz

Wed April 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Agreed, band sounds good here. Ed's voice is strong in these.

Just watched Wishlist from that night... Ed plays that thing almost as fast as Do the Evolution these days.

Sat April 06, 2013 5:01 am

DTE - That call to arms to the crowd is godawful.
Ole - is a mess. These guys are professional?
Jeremy - Speeds up so much towards the end. Interesting solo by Mike though.

Sun April 07, 2013 9:46 am

Complete Proshot concert:

Sun April 07, 2013 11:43 am

Oof I'm not sure I fancy sitting at my computer for 2 hours to watch this. Is there a download anywhere?

Sun April 07, 2013 1:39 pm

id be fine w/ the DTE guitar riff chants if it was just a SA thing. they like soccer chants, thats cool. but leave that stuff in SA, just let us in NA yell "fuck" during jeremy.

Sun April 07, 2013 11:14 pm

BootsToAsses wrote:Oof I'm not sure I fancy sitting at my computer for 2 hours to watch this. Is there a download anywhere?

I'm awaiting the jam-river DVD...

Mon April 08, 2013 12:54 am

warehouse wrote:id be fine w/ the DTE guitar riff chants if it was just a SA thing. they like soccer chants, thats cool. but leave that stuff in SA, just let us in NA yell "fuck" during jeremy.

Mon April 08, 2013 4:01 pm

dimejinky99 wrote:So in two sentences what is it you want?

Wanting anything from a show you aren't actually attending is ridiculous but shoot. I'm all ears.

(I don't mean you in particular strat, just the whole culture of complain no matter what. It's mind numbingly boring at this point. The same people saying PJ should break up, or should have years ago, are the same ones that would call them chicken shits if they did. I just don't get it. It's not even a skit, it's just bellyaching for the sake of it. Nauseating, far more so than the love fest they accuse the pit crowd of.)

This. Many of you guys bitch ALOT. About anything and everything. It's not flattering for you or for these boards. None of us like a snarky know it all elitist right? Well guess what, lots of you come off that way.

I think we are fucking lucky to have a band like Pearl Jam. Most of us grew up with these guys, every time I get down on them I end up thinking about the bigger picture. I've been a fan for 2/3 of the 32 years I've been on this rock. I appreciate that they are still going, still making music because I would be really sad if the ride just ended.

And just as I was about to hit submit I thought of this: I'm bitching about you guys bitching. So you see, negativity breeds more negativity. Happy monday fellas!

Mon April 08, 2013 4:19 pm

Hey, I have fully admitted my problems with PJ are my own fault. ive just seen them too many times. I had a blast at Missoula but it was different and that is why I am taking a break from the live show.

Come new album - I will be super pumped. I love PJ. They are my number 1.

And I certainly do not want them to break up. I just want them to push some boundaries and try something new come next "go round"

Mon April 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Strat your complaints are pretty measured and you usually qualify it and explain yourself. Not to mention you are almost apologetic about it lol.

Some of these knuckleheads just whine and bitch without any substance to their posts.

Mon April 08, 2013 4:41 pm

TheDapperGent wrote:

Some of these knuckleheads just whine and bitch without any substance to their posts.

can you provide some examples?

Mon April 08, 2013 4:46 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:
TheDapperGent wrote:

Go to your profile and click "search user's posts".

Mon April 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Farmer John wrote:
cutuphalfdead wrote:
TheDapperGent wrote:

Go to your profile and click "search user's posts".

Oof. :haha:

Mon April 08, 2013 4:54 pm

you're right

none if my complaints have an explanation

Mon April 08, 2013 4:56 pm

I've had enough of your relentless negativity, chud!

Mon April 08, 2013 4:59 pm

Birds in Hell wrote:I've had enough of your relentless negativity, chud!

you suck and fuck you if you want to know why!

Mon April 08, 2013 5:09 pm

It's the same complaints ad nauseum. And no way am I going to spend the time to provide examples. This isn't a fucking courtroom.

Mon April 08, 2013 5:28 pm

cutuphalfdead wrote:you're right

none if my complaints have an explanation

they do, its just usually someone else explaining them, and then u quoting the explination

Mon April 08, 2013 6:11 pm

TheDapperGent wrote:This isn't a fucking courtroom.

YES IT IS

Mon April 08, 2013 6:23 pm

speed rockin' aside, the band sounds pretty good. Maybe the effort of writing the new album has made them remember what it's like to be rock musicians instead of rock stars. And Ole still sucks.
Post a reply